Harry's Social Bookmarking - Over 2000 SB - Exact URL Give - Huge SERP Increase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymctavish

Jul 21, 2011
Rating - 95.6%
65   3   0
Harry's Social Bookmarking Blasts!

We are now opening up spots for our new service. Social Bookmarking Can make a huge difference in SERPs. These Blasts will Increase your SERP listings in under 48 hours after the Blast!

What The Service Involves

PACK 1

Submission to over 700 Social Bookmarking Sites
Everything is Spinable to reduce footprint ( Keywords, Description, Tags etc are all spinable )
Your report will include the actual bookmark url and not the bookmark account. This will allow you to drip these into your indexers.
The Bookmark URLs will then be sent through Scrapebox to a minimum of 7000 Blog Comments.
Turnaround Time will range from 2 - 4 days.
(Optional - We can write and spin your titles, descriptions and tags for an extra $5.)
(Optional - We will Submit all the bookmarks to your own individual account for an extra $10 )

Price

Only $20

PACK 2

Submission to over 1200 Social Bookmarking Sites
Everything is Spinable to reduce footprint ( Keywords, Description, Tags etc are all spinable )
Your report will include the actual bookmark url and not the bookmark account. This will allow you to drip these into your indexers.
The Bookmark URLs will then be sent through Scrapebox to a minimum of 12000 Blog Comments.
Turnaround Time will range from 2 - 4 days.
(Optional - We can write and spin your titles, descriptions and tags for an extra $5.)
(Optional - We will Submit all the bookmarks to your own individual account for an extra $10 )

Price

Only $33

Pack 3

Submission to over 2000+ Social Bookmarking Sites
The Bookmark URLs will then be sent through Scrapebox to a minimum of 12000 Blog Comments.
Turnaround Time will range from 2 - 4 days Dependant on workload

ONLY $43

What We Need From You

This is the easy part. All you need to do is go to Daily Marketer! - Huge Social Bookmarking Blasts! here you will find the paypal button to purchase the pack and then fill in the form with all the details. That will then put you in the queue, All packs will be done on a first come first serve basis.

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

I dont want to be a downer on your new service but you have still not delivered my articles that I ordered ages ago dont you think you should deliver on your older services before you start new ones? You said I would get my report within 24 hours and that was around a week ago, I mean its been just about 3 weeks now I think it's either time to deliver or stop offering your services here. You know I have been waiting as I have posted twice on your article thread that is now closed. no pm or email from you I think its a bit slack.

I dont want to be a downer on your new service but you have still not delivered my articles that I ordered ages ago dont you think you should deliver on your older services before you start new ones? You said I would get my report within 24 hours and that was around a week ago, I mean its been just about 3 weeks now I think it's either time to deliver or stop offering your services here. You know I have been waiting as I have posted twice on your article thread that is now closed. no pm or email from you I think its a bit slack.

Ok Firstly this is the wrong thread to be posting this in. Your article has already been sent to you. If you havent got it PM ME. Secondly this is not a new service it has been going for a while. The reason the other thread was closed was because WF decided to charge for a BST and if you have a look through the forum you will see that all the threads were closed. If you have a question PM ME! Please don't post your queries in the wrong thread as it just confuses people.

Harry

Do you do multiple url's? I want to do 9 url's split between the 700 bookmarks. All can use same title, description, keyword etc

do you use unique username per account?

It is a unique username per account.

Can you get back to me about my order?

Hey can you PM us the paypal ID you paid with and we will check it out for you, Thanks.

Do you do multiple url's? I want to do 9 url's split between the 700 bookmarks. All can use same title, description, keyword etc

Yes you can do 9 urls as long as they share the same keywords and description that wont be a problem,

Harry,

It's been almost 2 months and I never received my order, or a PM explaining why.

Dnouche

Hey The TAT is currently between 4 - 6 days due to workload. Can you PM your paypal email add and we will check it out for you. All Packs from 2 months ago were complete.

Thanks

Harry

Placed another order for 2x 1200 package. Hoping to see some great results like last time!

Still waiting on report for Transaction ID: 8RB087374E834830W

It's been 10 days and I've contacted you several times without any responses besides "I'll check on it for you".

Can you PLEASE let me know what's going on?

Still waiting on report for Transaction ID: 8RB087374E834830W

It's been 10 days and I've contacted you several times without any responses besides "I'll check on it for you".

Can you PLEASE let me know what's going on?

Just sent you a PM regarding your order.

Just placed order...
Looking forward to the results.
THanks!

Order received, Thanks!

Sent PM with a few questions prior to ordering. Thanks.

Just replied to your PM, anymore questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.