Harry's Article Marketing Service! Only $6 Per Submission - UNBEATABLE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymctavish

Jul 21, 2011
Rating - 95.6%
65   3   0
Harry's Article Marketing Service - Unbeatable Value For Money​

After the new Algorithm update a couple of days ago Article marketing has just been given a boost.

Our Article Marketing service can give you the boost your site needs to get ranking for your keywords.

Check out our previous threads Here , here, here and here and here

Hundreds of customers have used our service to great effect. Are you gonna be the next?

WHAT WE OFFER

1. Submission to over 1200 article directories from PR0 - PR6
2. Guaranteed 120+ Live links straight after submission ( We always over deliver so you will get more than this )
3. The remaining directories take anywhere between 1 week and 6 weeks to approve articles so these will continue to drip through over 6 weeks.

PRICE

This is the best part. You will NOT get any better value for money. You will get all of the above for ONLY $6!!!! YES we said $6!!! This is unbeatable value for money!

ORDER

TO ORDER CLICK HERE​

Contact

You can reach us at any of the following details -

Email: cs@dailymarketer.com
GTalk : harrymctavish2011@gmail.com

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Filled in the order form on 10th May after waiting for ages Harry for you to reply to emails, sent you another email on 10th May ago asking for confirmation you received it, and again no reply. You said in your last email on May 10th you would get it started an hour after receipt of the order form being filled in.

Is it time for me to accept I've paid the money asked and not going to have your service as advertised? I paid on April 29th.

The seller already offered this service in this topic http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...cle-marketing-has-just-got-more-powerful.html . Here's what I have to say about it.

The seller stated I would receive a report with 120+ live links. At first sight he did as promised (about 200 live links). But then I saw some duplicate urls in the report. I then removed duplicate URL's with scrapebox and I had about 50 unique links left. Once I removed duplicate domains I had about 30 to 40 links left / article. The article itself is poorly spun, so that's bad quality too.

First and last time I work together with this guy. I also asked for a refund through paypal and escalated the claim because he states he delivered everything as promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.