[Happy Life] Premium Magazine Wordpress Theme for Health, Yoga, Life Style, Fitness..

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpitagarwal82

Premium Service Provider
May 15, 2007
Internet
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Happy Life is an elegant magazine style wordpress theme which is suitable for, Health, Yoga, Fitness, Lifestyle, Women , Sell Development and many other similar niche blogs. Have a look of design to judge the potential.

I am selling Sponsored links in the footer of this theme. This theme will be made free to use and will be heavily promoted.

Features:
1) Premium Magazine Style looks
2) Option page to manage four 125x125 ad slots, header and footer code addition, and category selection for featured posts.
3) Two featured posts on homepage with custom field thumbnails.
4) Child category drop down menu below header (Have a feel of it, just hover the mouse over fitness category link below the header image in demo blog)
5) Ads ready. Space for 4 125 x 125 ads. These ads can be managed from theme options page.
6) Fluid width.
7) Widget ready.
8) Gravatar ready.
9) Valid CSS and XHTML code.
10) Compatible with major browsers.
11) Encrypted Footer Links.

Designer Link: BIN: $30

In Collaboration with links:
Link 1: BIN $25
Link 2: BIN $25
Link 3: BIN $25

BIN complete theme for $95

The theme will be promoted on 75+ sites and will be available as free to download.

Multiforum Thread: So first come first get basis.

:) Make sure no gambling etc. I will expect you to put the links in the demo as soon as all bids are accounted for :)

Thanks

You again? Order something or shut up with your comments. All you do is go around here and waste your breath.

johnnyhawk, let me explain something.
The site mentioned Theme Circus is owned by me and the theme mentioned (LifeStyle) is made by me.

You think changing images, colors and fonts is a rip off. No its not. That is what design is all about. That is what wordpress theme is all about. 'Looks'.

When we say 'wordpress theme' we mean design and looks of blog. Functionality is covered under wordpress plugins.

I have been in internet business since years and never ripped a penny from anyone. You can ask fellow WF members. I am an honest seller.

Hope this clear things up.
No hard feelings mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.