Happy Birthday USA !

tumblr_m5mgaay5A11qg7sdjo1_250.gif

Countries don't have birthdays.

Congratulations. You and certain other members of this forum have read and bought into Utopian bullshit.

Meanwhile, here in the real world, we'll recognize the accepted date of America's independence and birth as a nation of united citizens working towards a common goal. (even if we aren't all that united).

America, where people complains about stuff other countries can only dream about.
In other words......land of the ungrateful bastard.

Congratulations. You and certain other members of this forum have read and bought into Utopian bullshit.

Meanwhile, here in the real world, we'll recognize the accepted date of America's independence and birth as a nation of united citizens working towards a common goal. (even if we aren't all that united).

Congratulations yourself on buying into this Nationalism bullshit.

Amerika The Free!

Congratulations yourself on buying into this Nationalism bullshit.

Amerika The Free!

It's not about buying into nationalism, it's about buying into reality. This is the world we live in.

When anyone preaching anarchism or "true freedom" can give me an example of a group of peoples that were able to survive as a civilized society without some form or hierarchy (which is all government is, and is found in every natural ecosystem in existence) then I'll buy into your Utopian bullshit. Until then, have fun living in you're delusional world.

Again, we don't live in the world we want, we live in the world we have. And the only way to change the status quo is through a violent and bloody revolution, something that I'd be willing to bet my life on that most of the people preaching against the "state" don't have to stomach to actually do.

Until you've you've looked a man in the eyes and shot them dead don't try to preach to me how much better anarchy or a non-statist government is, because it isn't a pleasurable experience no matter how much your movies or video games may teach you otherwise.

Until you've done that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. And the only way Utopia happens is through that, and then what happens after that? Oh yeah, someone wants more power than their neighbor because that is how nature works, but what the fuck do I know as compared to the brilliant minds here.

It's not about buying into nationalism, it's about buying into reality. This is the world we live in.

When anyone preaching anarchism or "true freedom" can give me an example of a group of peoples that were able to survive as a civilized society without some form or hierarchy (which is all government is, and is found in every natural ecosystem in existence) then I'll buy into your Utopian bullshit. Until then, have fun living in you're delusional world.

Again, we don't live in the world we want, we live in the world we have. And the only way to change the status quo is through a violent and bloody revolution, something that I'd be willing to bet my life on that most of the people preaching against the "state" don't have to stomach to actually do.

Until you've you've looked a man in the eyes and shot them dead don't try to preach to me how much better anarchy or a non-statist government is, because it isn't a pleasurable experience no matter how much your movies or video games may teach you otherwise.

Until you've done that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. And the only way Utopia happens is through that, and then what happens after that? Oh yeah, someone wants more power than their neighbor because that is how nature works, but what the fuck do I know as compared to the brilliant minds here.

English is your first language?

Happy independence day to all citizens of the United States.

English is your first language?

Happy independence day to all citizens of the United States.

Fucking seriously! Obviously there are typos in there, that would be why 'you've' is in there twice back to back. I was editing it and wrote the shit twice.

But thanks for your concern. If you'd like the guy who studied under a couple of MacArthur Fellows, that would be me, would be more than happy to go through all your posts and correct your grammar for you.

Fucking seriously! Obviously there are typos in there, that would be why 'you've' is in there twice back to back. I was editing it and wrote the shit twice.

But thanks for your concern. If you'd like the guy who studied under a couple of MacArthur Fellows, that would be me, would be more than happy to go through all your posts and correct your grammar for you.

go ahead!

and btw, you don't have typos. Your sentences look like a 6 year old with dyslexia that drank half a litre of Jack Daniel's wrote them.

Please excuse me while I post the songs of our land, 'Murica

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI]America - Fuck Yeah! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8zO_DV09QE]Kenny Powers 'Real American' Entrance - YouTube[/ame]