HAHaHHAHahhA Holy Balls I Didn't Know Shit Like This Existed

jorarulit

Opulence, I has it
Feb 10, 2010
Одесса Мама
http://www.yogafellatio.com -

AUTOFELLATIO IS NOT JUST A DREAM!

Autofellatio is a Gift that Most Men Can Accomplish if they Just Learn How. Call It Self Love, Self Sex, Solo Sex, Self Suck, Solo Suck, Auto Sex... Whatever You Desire. Autofellatio Was Meant to be a Reality, Not an Impossible Dream.

hahahhahahaa

Great fucking headline from the actual salesletter:

IMAGINE, IN JUST TWO WEEKS OF YOUR SPARE TIME
YOU COULD BEWELL ON YOUR WAY TO SUCKING YOUR OWN PENIS

Did You Know that Dreaming about Autofellatio is a Common Dream Amongst Men? 97% of Men Polled Stated that they had, at Least Once In Their Lives, Dreamt of Orally Sucking Themselves.

Are you in the 97% jorarulit?

The Department of Masturbation is behind it so it should be a solid product, I'm getting an extra copy for the girlfriend.

bv02092.png

I'll make a competitor E-book, "Don't wanna spend weeks/months learning how todo self-fellatio that might not even be successful no matter how much you practice, Buy this E-book for only 20$ and find out how to get this amazing self love therapy done in only 1 day, Money back guarantee if it fails!"

then the ebook just contains a list of doctors willing to remove the bottom 2-3 ribs like marlyn manson did, its a 1 day surgery :p

your welcome if someone here intends to use this sales pitch :p

I predict that in two weeks time the post count in this forum will drop dramatically as members find some new hobbies...