Had Court this morning...

You didn't think that thru did you?
If there is no victim, there is no crime. It's called corpus delecti in law.

I suggest you keep to topics you're well informed about. Playing with your toes, shitting your pants, and sucking your thumb for example.

But it can lead to victims. Running a red light and wiping somebody out. Travelling the wrong way and colliding with oncoming traffic. ect, ect. You didn't think that thru did you?

There is not and should never be a prophylactic provision in the law.

The most egregious violations of personal liberty occur when the state attempts to legislate against the possibility of something happening.

The most egregious violations of personal liberty occur when the state attempts to legislate against the possibility of something happening.

I don't know Ice. If only we had a special law sixthcutuan would still have his lamb and chocolate fingers today...

3925-25788.gif

If there is no victim, there is no crime. It's called corpus delecti in law.

I suggest you keep to topics you're well informed about. Playing with your toes, shitting your pants, and sucking your thumb for example.

Wrong again. Culpable driving is a crime and has victims. Stop being a condescending twat as usual. Aren't you tired of hearing that already?

Culpable driving is a crime and has victims.
Proof?

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

Prophylactic is normally used in medical terms but I think I know what your inferring to.
I'd rather drive on a road with rules and regulations, than without, which would be chaos. Every asshole doing what he liked would be far worse than a structured system where towing the line and doing the right thing (following road rules) is safer for all concerned. It results in a more level playing field.

@guerilla, look it up, and while you're at it, look up condescending and immature. You might see a mirror.

Prophylactic is normally used in medical terms but I think I know what your inferring to.
I'd rather drive on a road with rules and regulations, than without, which would be chaos. Every asshole doing what he liked would be far worse than a structured system where towing the line and doing the right thing (following road rules) is safer for all concerned. It results in a more level playing field.

I came to this thread to teach you about liberty, I can't teach you about English at the same time.

@guerilla, look it up

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

and while you're at it, look up condescending and immature. You might see a mirror.
BOO HOOO HOOOOOOOO

I am going to repeat this one more time, because I know you're mildly retarded and this is tough for retards to understand.

CORPUS DELECTI. People are not criminals because they drive cars. Herp herp.

How many elements are there in a cause of action? What are they?

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

Let's for a minute pretend that you're an intelligent, thinking, human being.

What point?

Culpable driving is not only a traffic violation, it is also a crime when it causes a loss of life. It most certainly has victims. Your comment traffic violations are victimless and therefore not a crime is ludicrous. They can be both.

@I2E. You can't teach 2 things at the same time? Maybe you just can't teach what you don't know.

Culpable driving is not only a traffic violation
Who is the victim?

it is also a crime when it causes a loss of life.
To cause loss of life is a crime under every circumstance, automotive or not.

Your comment traffic violations are victimless and therefore not a crime is ludicrous.
A traffic violation can be a crime, or an element of a crime, but not every traffic violation is a crime.

There is no victim for a speeding ticket, driving with a light out, driving too slow, driving in the wrong lane, driving without a license etc.

They can be both.
Sure, and a murderer can be a man, it doesn't mean every man is a murderer.

Next time, think before you post. Maybe learn some basic logic.