Not open for further replies.

Tensegrity

Dec 14, 2007
Brooklyn
leadsmasher.com
Rating - 97.9%
47   1   0
Guest Posts on PR4/DA46 Dmoz Listed, High Quality Tech Site

Let's skips the shiny graphics and get to the point.

I'm offering 100% unique content blog posts on a very high quality tech related site. With this service you get 1 link to your site. Your post will also have 2 optimized images in it and formatted well. It will be a high quality post on a high quality site.

The backlink may come in the form of a contextual link or a tag at the end of the article in an author bio (we don't use rel=author footprint, just sentence at the end of the article). Due to the nature of the content on this site, I will place your link in the most appropriate place depending on your keyword. If your keyword can be written on in an interesting way, naturally and tech related or married to a tech topic...then it will be contextual. If I can't work your keyword into the content because of it being an awkward niche/keyword or something that is hard to write about, then it will go in an author bio.

Where applicable, I may also include link(s) to authority sites in the post to give the post more credibility in the eyes of G.

Your site must be tech related or be able to be married to something tech related. Meaning: If your niche is not tech related but can be married to something in the tech world, then it could also work. If you're unsure it's best to PM me first.

For example: Let's say your niche is fitness. On its own, it wouldn't work for my site. BUT if we wrote about it from the angle of a fitness app, then that is acceptable since it is now related to tech.

This site is primarily based around things in the tech world (gadgets/electronics/iphones/macbooks/apple/samsung...etc).

Site stats are below:

• Tech site
  • PR 4
  • 9 years old
  • Dmoz listed
  • ~ 600+ referring domains
  • ~ 150,000 incoming links
  • Referring IPs - 550+
  • Domain Authority - 46
  • Ahrefs URL Rank 400+
  • Ahrefs Domain Rank: 99.999
  • Majestic Citation Flow: ~42
  • Majestic Trust Flow: ~39
  • Google+ - ~900
  • Very diverse link profile
  • .com domain
  • 18k+ visitors/mo

This is a solid site with solid stats.

Open-Site-Explorer.png

Site-Explorer-Results-Summary-Majestic-SEO.png

Screen-Shot-2013-07-17-at-7.36.55-PM-e1374104778272.png

Your link will be permanent. This will be on the site of a company that has been in business for 10 years and has employees in a NY based call center. People have full time jobs at this company, so it's not some crap that was bought off Flippa last week.

I have total jurisdiction and oversight of this site and the company's marketing department, so you're in good hands :) If you have questions about your order just PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP.

Details

Turnaround time: ~ 5-7 business days.
Your article will be 100% original content of at least 500 words that is written by native English speakers. Top notch stuff!
High quality link that will be a valuable asset to your link profile.
Includes 1 Tweet, 1 FB like, 1 Google+ on your article from the company account. Social signals!
Price: $85/post
High quality, you get what you pay for!

Discounted prices for orders of 5+ (discounts are built into the order form)

>> ORDER NOW! <<

These links are badass, don't miss out!

Last edited:

Finishing up some orders...room for more! Now includes social signals! Tweet/Fb Like/Google+ to your article from the company account.

One customer's article was indexed in less than 5 minutes. Google loves this site!

Your article will for sure get nice PR juice in the long run since it's being fed from the PR4 home page and Pr3 blog page. Most of the blog posts we have on the site have gained PR1, 2 and 3 just from being on the site.

This is a great link to have for a solid long term link strategy. These are the kind of links Google is looking for. Don't miss out!

Review:

I might have been the first, or at least among the first, to hit up Tensegrity and place an order. That was literally... two or three days ago. I think it was within two days, he already had a completed article posted and indexed for me sitting in my email.

I clicked on the link and Bam, he had taken an article that I found which would help to really combine what the site is about and what my site is about and meld the two so that my link flowed seamlessly with his site and didn't look awkward. It's about as white hat as you can get while purposefully seeking a link.

I don't know what will be possible for you knuckleheads with crazy sites in regards to really meshing in with this niche topic, but talk to Tensegrity and I'm sure between the two of you you can figure something out.

Top notch quality. It's not even a concern. The site's design is more than acceptable, and the backlink profile is strong. It appears to be backed by many niche relevant links, which is good for longevity and strength!

Content: A++
Turn-Around-Time: A++++++ (slow down, mang! Don't hurt yourself!)
Accuracy of Sales Copy: A+++
Backlink Profile: A+

What can you say? This is a solid BST. Take advantage of it if you can. I can report back later with movement!

Review:

I might have been the first, or at least among the first, to hit up Tensegrity and place an order. That was literally... two or three days ago. I think it was within two days, he already had a completed article posted and indexed for me sitting in my email.

I clicked on the link and Bam, he had taken an article that I found which would help to really combine what the site is about and what my site is about and meld the two so that my link flowed seamlessly with his site and didn't look awkward. It's about as white hat as you can get while purposefully seeking a link.

I don't know what will be possible for you knuckleheads with crazy sites in regards to really meshing in with this niche topic, but talk to Tensegrity and I'm sure between the two of you you can figure something out.

Top notch quality. It's not even a concern. The site's design is more than acceptable, and the backlink profile is strong. It appears to be backed by many niche relevant links, which is good for longevity and strength!

Content: A++
Turn-Around-Time: A++++++ (slow down, mang! Don't hurt yourself!)
Accuracy of Sales Copy: A+++
Backlink Profile: A+

What can you say? This is a solid BST. Take advantage of it if you can. I can report back later with movement!

Thanks for the review Hobbs, really appreciate your endorsement of the service. Guys, even if your site isn't tech related we can most likely build an article around your link that marries your niche with the tech niche. If you're unsure drop me a PM.

These posts get indexed virtually within seconds of me publishing, so you know Google loves this site, which means Google is also gonna love your link! Room for more orders!

Did you end your weekend with a high quality link that Google loves?

This shit is indexed in about 30 seconds after I hit publish. That means your link is indexed in about 30 seconds after I hit publish...which means your rankings go up faster than that crap from fiverr and whatever other nonsense you're buying.

These are the kinds of links that are timeless and are great for long term ranking. Stop being indecisive and be a decision maker. This is a unique opportunity for a great link at a great price on a company site that has been around probably since you were using 56K dialup. Fo realzzzz!

Grabbed one of these for a site and it's well worth the price.

Chatted with Tansegrity for a bit to see how he could work a site into the mix. He turned out to be a cool guy that knows his stuff and I'll probably be doing future business with.

The next morning I had an email with a link to a live article that was already indexed in a popular search engine. The article was very well written and surpassed all my expectations (which if you don't know me, is hard to do).

Overall, awesome service and well worth the price. This is legit.

Grabbed one of these for a site and it's well worth the price.

Chatted with Tansegrity for a bit to see how he could work a site into the mix. He turned out to be a cool guy that knows his stuff and I'll probably be doing future business with.

The next morning I had an email with a link to a live article that was already indexed in a popular search engine. The article was very well written and surpassed all my expectations (which if you don't know me, is hard to do).

Overall, awesome service and well worth the price. This is legit.

Thanks for the review Broland...really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.