Guest Posting and Blog Commenting

Do the majority of blogs allow comments?

Yes, some blogs may see a slight increase in search traffic as a result of the comments section. However, you will require a large number of high-quality, keyword-rich comments. Because blog comments have little impact on traffic, they also have little impact on revenue.

Guest posting is a great Off-Site SEO technique and it really worth giving it a try but you have to do it properly and to offer some real value to readers and site's owners. That way you will be able to place some of your links there, in a form of backlinks, which is completely legit strategy so you won't have problems with it.

For me, guest posting is still one of the best link-building strategies. The guest post links I bought on Kallisto.io really skyrocketed the organic traffic of my site. But, I haven't tried the blog commenting method.

I've been using guest posting for link building, and this method always works for me. It is one of the biggest reasons for my success off-page. I also use Kallisto.io to find guest posting opportunities.