Guest Blog Posts – Real Live Blogs, 100% White-Hat, Truly Affordable – Only $69/Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicink

Feb 5, 2011
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Full Service White Hat Guest Posting
White Hat guest blog posting is one of the best ways to get unique links from real, high trust, high PR domains. It's crucial for building a foundation of high trust, high authority links to anchor the rest of your linkbuilding efforts.

The problem is that these types of links are difficult and expensive to obtain. It’s impossible to offshore or automate this process since real authority blogs only want truly valuable expert content. Even well-written, 100% unique content won’t pass mustard if it isn’t researched in-depth and presented from a unique angle.

To make things even more complicated, most quality blogs get dozens of guest posting/link requests everyday – meaning that reaching out and building enough trust to get a guest post on these blogs requires a level of finesse that’s well-above the skill level of the typical underpaid VA.

Where Do We Come In?
We have a ton of experience creating highly-researched, engaging content as well as building relationships with bloggers/webmasters to acquire those coveted guest posts. For a very reasonable rate, we will:

• Source real PR2+ blogs in your niche – this includes manually filtering for blogs with real traffic and solid Domain Authority
  • Reach out to bloggers and webmasters
  • Craft a high-value piece of content for your guest post
  • Get your whitehat links onto a real, trusted PR2+ niche blog

If you don’t understand why an affordable guest-posting service on REAL white-hat blogs (NOT ALN/FBL/LA) in your niche is extremely valuable, then this service probably isn’t for you.

Pricing
To keep things simple, pricing will be a flat rate of: $69 per guest post.

Enjoy a 10% discount if you pre-order 10 posts or more.

Some more details:
No turnaround guarantee – it takes time to research blogs, go back and forth with bloggers/webmasters, create the content, and wait for them to post it. Many of these variables aren’t within our control, but in our experience it usually takes between 1-3 weeks to get a guest blog post live. If your post isn’t live within 45 days, we’ll accommodate refund requests.

Choose 2 Anchor Text Links – we’ll aim to incorporate 2 anchor text links of your choosing into the guest post. Reasonable anchor text requests should be fine if you have a quality site, but if there’s a problem accommodating your exact request, we’ll contact you to work something out.

You need a quality site – unfortunately, real bloggers/webmasters won’t link to a spammy site. If you’re unsure if your site qualifies – than it probably doesn’t. But feel free to contact us anyways – admin (at) magicinkmedia.com – and get an opinion.

Review Copies
Offering 2 review copies of the service to qualified members. Just post to reserve your copy and shoot me a PM with your website URL, niche, and the anchor text you want.

How To Order
Just fill out the order form with your website, niche, desired anchor text, and any special instructions and we’ll do all the research, relationship building, and content-creation required to get you real guest posts on quality sites in your niche.

Note: In order to ensure quality, you won’t be directed to pay right after filling out the order form. Rather, we’ll do a preliminary look over of your site/niche to ensure that we’ll be able to reliably fulfill your order. Once we’ve verified that everything is in order, we’ll send you a Paypal invoice. This shouldn’t take more than 24 hours.

In the rare case that we won’t be able to source top quality guest posts for your site, we’ll promptly send you an email letting you know.

Congratulations on photocopying my service... it's nice to see competition on here.

Good luck and may the best provider win! :)

So you're the guy who invented guest posting? Nice to meet ya :)

Seriously though, you seem to do great work. Keep it up!

Just got my review copy.

Amazing. I am very impressed. I've never gotten a guest post done for me before, so it's hard for me to compare this versus other services (hello tangy) but I can definitely say this one is great. The site I asked him to link to is more or less an ecom site, and he warned me beforehand it might be difficult to get a guest post accepted because of that. However I see he managed to very slyly make linking to an ecom site like this acceptable.

The quality of the content, etc, is all great of course - I mean it has to be to get accepted by any respectable webmaster.

Guest posting gets joked about a lot - "haha who are you, Rand Fishkin?" - but I mean, if you want to keep thinking like that, that's cool. I've got a link from a site none of my competitors have - a dofollow one at that. Another site that says "hey, this site is good and should be trusted". My competitors could get it too if they wanted to, but they won't. :)

My tangent aside, this service is great. Personally I can't find a dang thing wrong with it.

Thanks for the review mike.

To keep things interesting, I'm offering $12 off any guest post ordered within the next 24 hours. A single guest post will be just $57. I won't be making this offer again on this thread so get your orders in now!

Sale is going to be on for another 2 hours: Contact me about a guest post in the next 2 hours and get $12 off each guest post.

I'm not going to be making this offer again, so order up!

Status
Not open for further replies.