Guaranteed Live Article Links, Forum Profiles and Blog Comments - 3 services, 1 price

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymctavish

Jul 21, 2011
Rating - 95.6%
65   3   0
Hi

Today we bring to you a service that is too good to miss. We all know about the changes to the google algo and how the affected a lot of sites incluing article directories. However article backlinks are still one of the best ways to promote your

website. Article links can give your site an initial boost in the serps however without the backup of diversified links that is what keeps your site high in the rankings. We are offering 3 services for 1 price or you can just buy each one you need individually.

Granted I am a new member of the forum and I understand that trust needs to be earned. We will be giving away 3 FREE review copies of one of the packs below to members with 50 itrader or more. The Review Copies for the blog comment service will be for the 1000 comment pack.

Onto the service -

Article Service

Guaranteed 150 live article links on first submission, The article will be sent to over 1000 directories so over time a lot of these will become live as well. You can expect over 400 live articles within the first few weeks. Your live links will also be submitted to a pro account of linklicious.me to make sure they get indexed in the quickest possible time. Then after 2 weeks further live links with again be submitted to linklicious.me to get more of the live articles indexed.

Price - $19

Turnaround time - Under 48 Hours

Forum Profile Service

We will create 1000 forum profiles with a max of 3 links on each profile. In Effect you will get a total of 3000 links from the 1000 profiles. The profile links will then be submitted to the pro account of linklicious.me to make sure that the profile are indexed.

Turnaround time - Under 48 Hours

Price $10

Blog Comment Service

We will send the comments to our auto approve lists. These list are rotated on a daily basis so not all of them will be used for every blast. The following services for blog comments are below -

500 Blog Comments - $5
1000 Blog Comments - $9
2000 Blog Comments - $15
4000 Blog Comments - $27
8000 Blog Comments - $47

Turnaround Time - Under 48 Hours

These are the pricing for the seperate packs. However if you want to take advantage of all packs in one we are doing a special, special offer If you want all 3 packs rolled into one you can get the following -

Combined Service

Article Service with 150 Guaranteed Live Links + Forums Profiles Guaranteed 1000 Profiles + 8000 Blog Comments - Price Only $57 which means you get the forum profile service free! You can also choose where you want all the links pointing to.

You can point the blog comments and forum profiles at the articles to give them more power or you can point them all to your money site. The best way we have seen this work is to point both the article service and the profile service at the money site and point the blog comments to the article service and the profiles, However it is up to you.

Turnaround Time - Under 72 Hours

Turnaround time differs for each service, which I have listed underneath each service.

Payments can be made via paypal to harrymctavish2011@gmail.com

I am also available on Gtalk if you have any questions or drop me a pm.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Harry

Last edited:

The Blog comment review has been taken. There is still a review copy for each the profiles and the article service.

Thanks

Harry

Here are my initial thoughts about this new service.
Received my report 4 hours after delivering working information. I've received report with links from 156 article directories. I was just finished with manual checkup of first 41 article directories, all links were placed correctly, anchor was correct and links were mostly dofollow. Content was relative good spun with 50-60 % uniqueness, titles are also spun well. Also noted that 6 of 41 links that I've checked had errors (403,404,removed post) and one article dir have nofollow links.

Pretty decent quantity of links for this price, worth to try for low competitive niches or link diversity.

Here are my initial thoughts about this new service.
Received my report 4 hours after delivering working information. I've received report with links from 156 article directories. I was just finished with manual checkup of first 41 article directories, all links were placed correctly, anchor was correct and links were mostly dofollow. Content was relative good spun with 50-60 % uniqueness, titles are also spun well. Also noted that 6 of 41 links that I've checked had errors (403,404,removed post) and one article dir have nofollow links.

Pretty decent quantity of links for this price, worth to try for low competitive niches or link diversity.

Thanks for the review. You will have more links within 2 weeks as more and more of them get approved.

Harry

Review Time:

Speed: 5 out of 5. (Under 24 hours. This is key imo because if you buy plenty of packages....)

Communication - 5 out of 5. (Things done exactly explained. I checked 30 and 29 were good.)

Rankings - N/A - (An old site that I've neglected. Over a year old. It's about to get throttled with low to moderate quality links for a test. Profiles are considered low by some, yet I have a hunch (and a source) who suggests their inherent value.)

Price -- 4.7 out of 5. (If you want diversity of web props, this price is solid. I mix in automated and purchased work.)

Quality - 4.9 out of 5. (I can't say what the SERP response will be. People who look at reviews and want to see SERP responses need to realize that these fights are all RELATIVE. That said, if I see something stunning I'll jump back on in a couple days.)

Thanks again.

Review Time:

Speed: 5 out of 5. (Under 24 hours. This is key imo because if you buy plenty of packages....)

Communication - 5 out of 5. (Things done exactly explained. I checked 30 and 29 were good.)

Rankings - N/A - (An old site that I've neglected. Over a year old. It's about to get throttled with low to moderate quality links for a test. Profiles are considered low by some, yet I have a hunch (and a source) who suggests their inherent value.)

Price -- 4.7 out of 5. (If you want diversity of web props, this price is solid. I mix in automated and purchased work.)

Quality - 4.9 out of 5. (I can't say what the SERP response will be. People who look at reviews and want to see SERP responses need to realize that these fights are all RELATIVE. That said, if I see something stunning I'll jump back on in a couple days.)

Thanks again.

Thanks for the great review. Glad you liked the service. If we can help you out any further please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Hi

It appears that the person that requested the blog comment review cant take it anymore. This means that there is still a review left for the blog comments for anyone that wants it.

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.