'Green Mile' actor Doug Hutchison, 51, weds country singer, Courtney Stodden, 16

300.Hutchison.Stodden2.tg.062011.jpg

Still looks 25+

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQYXyU1AS8Y]YouTube - ‪Courtney Stodden - Car Candy‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCX27NlYY1o]YouTube - ‪Courtney Stodden - Hurting People‬‏[/ame]

She sure does not look 16...

41168595.jpg
41695910.jpg
41695906.jpg
41695902.jpg
41996761.JPG

Sweet fucking Jesus. I think all females should have a visible tattoo (hand/wrist) which states their date of birth. This is just fucking ridiculous. Many men would be saved from jail time.

What man in his right mind would think she is 16...fuck me drunk...unbelievable.

Mind you, you would want to tap her now the way she is aging. Agree with a previous poster who said she will look 90 when she is 35

Is She Really 16? According to Stodden, yes, but Celebuzz has some doubts. Looks aside, we’ve come across this little modeling site that has her at 17, with no date to suggest when that was posted. Other tidbits from the site? She’s rocking a 36-23-34 figure (?!) and is 5’3″ while tipping (or not tipping) the scales at 96 pounds.

So… How’d She Get Married at 16? Well, apparently if you have parental consent, a 16-year-old can marry legally in Clark County, Nevada. Cue the supportive quote from mom via Radar: ”We are totally supportive of this marriage … Doug is a wonderful man and we love him.” Signed, sealed, delivered.

As an expert on the subject, I can confirm beyond any shadow of a doubt that that woman is not 16 years old.

What the hell is the point of marrying a 16 year-old if she's not even a 16 year old? What a shame.

She is NOT 16

A 16 year old can have consensual sex with someone from ages 16-24 legally.

Anyone older is considered illegal, to marry and fuck. Even here in Las Vegas, it is the law.

LOL @ worrying about the age of consent. That bird probably sucked more dicks then the amount of players on a football field.