'Green Mile' actor Doug Hutchison, 51, weds country singer, Courtney Stodden, 16

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2006
New York City
Looks like there is hope for you ChrisS afterall! Skittles reunited!

Hollywood has seen its fair share of odd couplings, but this one is so out there even the newlyweds know it's a little weird.
By Marcus Mulick

Doug Hutchison, a character actor best known for roles in "The Green Mile," "Lost" and "The X-Files," married aspiring country singer Courtney Alexis Stodden on May 20 in Las Vegas.

He is 51. She is 16.

Is there something fishy about it? In an exclusive statement to E! News, the couple insists there's not.
With Stodden, a former beauty pageant queen, trying to position herself as a potential Nashville star, you might think there's more to the story than middle-age actor marrying pretty teenager (and that's a lot of story, itself). However, the newlyweds tell us they're just mad about each other.

"We're aware that our vast age difference is extremely controversial," the couple said through their spokeswoman.

"But we're very much in love and want to get the message out there that true love can be ageless."

Original Source: 'Green Mile' actor, 51, weds country singer, 16 - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAY.com

This thread is worthless without her pics

Hated that dude with passion. Good acting I suppose

She sure does not look 16...

41168595.jpg
41695910.jpg
41695906.jpg
41695902.jpg
41996761.JPG

^ and this, gentlemen, is how grown men end up in jail.

You do realize that 18 is not the age of consent for every state or country, right?

Yeah I agree... there is absolutely no way that its her, and not her mom or sister... and if it really is... I have NEVER seen a 16-yr old look that close to 30... ever.

so weird, she looks 30+. I have seen 16 year old girls that look 20, but not 30

PS- If that's really her, then she's hot. But I refuse to believe that she's part of the skittles army.

according to pedobear 16 is the new 21. Im sure the guy probably knocked her up and is just trying to stay out of jail. Probably see a divorce after the baby is born

its the godamn shit and hormones they're putting in food these days i swear to god i see 15 year olds that #cangetit

In the video... 5:20... JACKPOTx35634673657457765675 for her new hubby!

She was obviously lying go back and watch that part again. First she was hiding behind her arms and then moving her hair and such along w/ the eyes moving away from camera. Her body language was worse than Bill Clinton's impeachment hearings. Cough Cough Whore