Green Card for the US

try small state like SD, ND or DE, they are more in need for tech ppl

be ready to work for slave wage though..

still the best way is to knock up some ugly fat chick.

i got my H1b and am not planning to get a green card ..

International Visitors Car Hire
"We try harder" :D

Would be expensive but you'd then have insurance.

By the way you don't always have to aim for the fat ugly ones... just the slightly dysfunctional one that all the guys fear and swore was a dyke...

Man, imagine someone from Germany just graduated, visit the US and then tries to get a drink at a bar. :p (then again if you're already foreign might be easier to get a fake ID in your original nationality)
haven't thought of that, pretty good idea.
I have found a pretty good alternative, in CA I can get a driver license without being a citizen and after that I can get car insurance.

Thanks everyone forr their help :)

still the best way is to knock up some ugly fat chick.

Nah. knock up a hot chick.

Immigration as it is checks these cases all the time. They will be at your house conducting interviews, sometimes even surprise visits, if they feel you married just for the purpose. You'd have to smile and act lovey dovey with the fat ugly chick in front of them, why go through that?

Do you have an American girlfriend OP? If so, get her pregnant, or better yet, go to Vegas and elope. All eyes will be on you, so plan on living together and acting married for at least a year or more before you kick her ass out.

I thought the United States was evil and has the worst business/health care/schools/everything in the world...why would someone want to live here?

But really...what makes you want to live in USA so badly over other countries? US Citizenship is not easy to get...but somehow obama did it.

I thought the United States was evil and has the worst business/health care/schools/everything in the world...why would someone want to live here?

But really...what makes you want to live in USA so badly over other countries? US Citizenship is not easy to get...but somehow obama did it.

No more different than when I brother was born in Panama to American parents on an American base. (besides the whole Obama quip, if you have to boil it down to birthrights as to why can't be prez... thats a rather weak ass argument coming from a nation that had an austrian born actor for a governor)

No more different than when I brother was born in Panama to American parents on an American base. (besides the whole Obama quip, if you have to boil it down to birthrights as to why can't be prez... thats a rather weak ass argument coming from a nation that had an austrian born actor for a governor)

before this gets off topic, i meant that as a joke...i think it's hilarious how people think that is such a big issue with his presidency...

Hello friend,

I hear if you marry citizen of America you become citizen of America to. Maybe that option?

Good luck bro

sumit I found you! good luck bros. man your famous.

anyway, yeah, citizenship is quite difficult and annoying in any country. but apparently its easy in canada? *shrug* thumbs up for the canadians...

Get a decent Job. You could work for any guy in WickedFire who has LLC. It may be harder when you work for smaller company. I did work for one the biggest companies in the US, and the process went so smooth.

I went through all this paper work. From F1 Visa to H1B, and then the PR process. The PR process basically a three stage process, the last one is called I485 and it can take up to 5+ years if you are from India and china. However, the process starts with Labor Certification, you should be a nurse or a software engineer (mainly) to get approved. I am not sure if something like affiliate marketer has any chance to get approval. But it does not hurt to try

Marriage is wrong idea, and may end you in an American jail.

To summarize, your first step into the process is getting a job that willing to offer you H1B visa. H1B is already capped for this year. So you can work now to get H1B visa starting from October 2010. Just FYI, I think the USCIS expects for H1B requests to have a salary of $50k-$60k as a minimum.

I did not pay a dime, but I think the whole process costs my employer $24k (attorney and fees) in one year.

Man, you can hire me as an immigration lawyer if you want :).

Good Luck!

Your doing this all wrong. Do it like hundreds of thousands do a year and sneak across.