Green Card for the US

Esteban Panzera

Jul 9, 2008
Hey guys, I'm 19 (soon to turn 20) and I am looking to move to the U.S.
I have been into affiliate marketing for 1 year now and making a decent income with it.
What I wanted to know is if it is possible to do something to show I work as an affiliate marketer to get a green card or if anyone has done something similar to get a green card.
If it can't be done, I guess I'll have to get a job in the US to get the green card :S

Thanks

P.S.: Send me your green card lottery affiliate links :p

Hello friend,

I hear if you marry citizen of America you become citizen of America to. Maybe that option?

Good luck bro

Just remember that a "decent" income in many countries, is not a "decent" income in the U.S.

Just remember that a "decent" income in many countries, is not a "decent" income in the U.S.

Should see the kind of people on waiting lists for citzenship. If you're not like some kind of doctor, political immigrant, person of interest, or married to a US citezen, chances of getting into the country legally as a citizen in less than 5 years is very slim.

Also far as the business investment goes, the US government does not recognize dual citizenship, you're either an American, or you're not.

Should see the kind of people on waiting lists for citzenship. If you're not like some kind of doctor, political immigrant, person of interest, or married to a US citezen, chances of getting into the country legally as a citizen in less than 5 years is very slim.

Also far as the business investment goes, the US government does not recognize dual citizenship, you're either an American, or you're not.

What if I get a company in the US to hire me?

What if I get a company in the US to hire me?

You'd need a Work Visa, and even then unless you are some kind of engineer with sought after talent, most companies don't want to deal with that kind of paperwork.

Also anything over ~150K a year is not the average american income. (average is defined by the IRS as being more like 30-45K a year for a family).

You'd need a Work Visa, and even then unless you are some kind of engineer with sought after talent, most companies don't want to deal with that kind of paperwork.

Also anything over ~150K a year is not the average american income. (average is defined by the IRS as being more like 30-45K a year for a family).

thanks for the answer.
Well, I guess my best option is to rent a home there and get out and in again of the country once every 3 months (I have a visitor visa). The bad thing about it is I can't even get a driver license with it.

Depending on the state, if he were to ever actually buy a car, and for some reason it got impounded, he'd be screwed, he'd never get it out without a valid license, especially since a foreign license isn't recognized in the US.
exactly, on most states I need a US driver license to drive a car bought in the US.

exactly, on most states I need a US driver license to drive a car bought in the US.

try small state like SD, ND or DE, they are more in need for tech ppl

be ready to work for slave wage though..

still the best way is to knock up some ugly fat chick.

i got my H1b and am not planning to get a green card ..