Grand Theft Auto IV owns (here's my mini-review)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the review, I just got done reading the IGN review as well. I preordered GTA4 on Amazon and I can't wait to get my hands on this game. According to my order status, it's supposed to ship on the 29th so I should have it by next friday or saturday... :)

I'm dying here waiting for Monday night. Thanks for the review, and if anybody wants to play online just pm me and I'll send you my tag.

I'm all set. Got my PS3 working, connected to the net, updated and ready to go. Tomorrow morning I'm heading to game stop to pick it up. Anyone up for some GTA multiplayer?

Man, reading the reviews coming out makes this sound excellent - love the fact that the city seems to be "alive" more than ever before.

It's a shame that there won't be any downloadable content for the PS3 though - 360 exclusive (at the moment anyway).

Just bought a ps3 so I can pick this game up when it comes out

Game looks awesome

Hopefully I make some money on the stock too :)

I've been playing it now for about 6 hours, lol. Very cool game. Multiplayer fucking rocks! Yea... this is well worth the $60.00, the game is fantastic and the multiplayer is just awesome.

1. Game is epic.
2. TTWO... WOW
3. Free GTA4 on NeverBlue and CX Digital

= )

i heard there's a problem of freezing for some.
anyway have this?

Not yet on my version, but one minor annoyance I experienced was that the game didn't save properly in the storyline, and the next time I loaded it - I had to go through parts of the story all over again with tutorial and all. :error:

Btw, people should post their live gamertags on here so we can set up private WF multiplayer games. My Xbox360 gamertag is EskilDude

I've not had a problem with any freezing. It's paused a bit longer then I've expected when buying food and such, but no freezing.

I'm Keithcrash on the PS3 multi.

This is why I love being an Affiliate Marketer. I played GTA all day and laughed at the people on random forums complaining how they couldn't wait until 5PM to get off work.

This game is so goddam legit. I <3 you GTA so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.