Government wants to take away your citizenship

US is fucking the whole world not just their country. And it's a sad but true fact.

if they take your citizenship away where are they going to send you?

gitmo?

if they take your citizenship away where are they going to send you?

gitmo?

DEPORTED

castillo12art6.jpeg

Enemy Expatriation Act

I like the ring to this. Sounds like something epic in the making.

Do you still have to pay taxes if they take your citizenship away? Cuz you still do if you renounce your citizenship, for an additional ten years.

Do you still have to pay taxes if they take your citizenship away? Cuz you still do if you renounce your citizenship, for an additional ten years.

Well since it's the US you would probably still have to pay taxes after they kidnap and deport you hah.

Oh, then it's probably not worth it to get on some bad list and have your citizenship stripped, cuz I was thinking cool, I could stop paying taxes.

Oh, then it's probably not worth it to get on some bad list and have your citizenship stripped, cuz I was thinking cool, I could stop paying taxes.

I'm pretty sure you would have bigger problems than taxes if you had no citizenship.

I immediately thought of ppl like you thinking this when I saw the headline, hehe...

Yeah, if it's the US Gov then they'll no doubt still want their taxes but of course not expect to much to get them once they ship your arse to that iceflow or anywhere else.

At first I wanted to question why they'd make a policy that enables them to give up their main income stream so easily, but then I realized that taxing the public isn't the major source of income for the government anymore... The Fed's creation of funny money is. So now that they know this well enough they can be brazen enough to trash these smaller income generators.

a.k.a. You're next, worthless scum! :eek:

From Greenwald this morning:

On Saturday in Somalia, the U.S. fired missiles from a drone and killed the 27-year-old Lebanon-born, ex-British citizen Bilal el-Berjawi. His wife had given birth 24 hours earlier and the speculation is that the U.S. located him when his wife called to give him the news. Roughly one year ago, El-Berjawi was stripped of his British citizenship, obtained when his family moved to that country when he was an infant, through the use of a 2006 British anti-Terrorism law — passed after the London subway bombing — that the current government is using with increasing frequency to strip alleged Terrorists with dual nationality of their British citizenship (while providing no explanation for that act). El-Berjawi’s family vehemently denies that he is involved with Terrorism, but he was never able to appeal the decree against him for this reason:
Berjawi is understood to have sought to appeal against the order, but lawyers representing his family were unable to take instructions from him amid concerns that any telephone contact could precipitate a drone attack.
Obviously, those concerns were valid.

The "joke" used to be that the safest place to live was in the U.S., if only because your government wouldn't attack you.

That is clearly changing.

WTF is going on with all this Orwell shit lately??

2012 - revolution or slavery!
Seeing how ignorant majority of people are, slavery is inevitable unfortunately.
Or something else major will happen, which is not good also.

Good luck bros!

whatever, i hope they take my citizenship. im seriously considering moving out of this country, especially if obama gets reelected.

My give-a-fuck o meter is pinging off of zero right now. With the majority of the people in the states being morons and our government grabbing as much power as possible, Canada land up north is looking fantastic. I hear the green is great up in BC too.