Google Wave

this is nice.i think more interesting news add in Google.

happy.gif

Stuff like this makes me think that Google is the only company I would ever work for.

-Marlon

It was brilliant, as was Lars' Bottie (I think it was what he called it). The plugin that you drop into a "wave" and it translates to and from 40 languages inside the wave on the fly.

Yes, I'm excited as you can tell. There's a good chance that I'll stop doing everything else and just focus on this product ... it's gonna be BIG.

Rosy (that's how the Language Plugin is called) must be the coolest fucking thing I've seen this year.

Just think that with Wave, you suddenly can live TALK with anybody on the world. Fucking fantastic.

And all the other shit is pretty fucking great too.

Just WOW!

PS: They show Rosy at 1:10 in the vid.

OMG This is fucking fantastic.

Damnit Google, everytime I break up with you make me love you all over again with your sweet nothings in my ear.

Great shit.

I can't help but wear the tin foil hat, it's permanently attached, sorry. But, isn't this thing the mother of all data mining apps? Do you honestly believe google is not going to be collecting shitloads of data? The wave object resides on the google servers and is the central hub. Even if they release the full server code, knowing google, this sucker will still be 'phoning home'.

Cool shit, its sure to change the way we use the internet.

"This will be opensource, for 2 reasons. We want to contribute to the Internet and we need your help finishing this product" (so we can profit from your free labor).

on the subject, someone has a spare invite so they can invite me? please pm me i'll pm u back my email :)

Of course Google is going to take the strongest ideas/sites and create a better one. Its Google you cannot beat them. If so, they'll just hire you lol