Google updates landing page guidlines, Zip/Email/Arbitrage players, get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of people are using adwords to do their ppc when it comes to cpa offers. If they are not allowed anymore then it's only going to move these advertisers that promote these offers to their ppc competitors like yahoo and msn.

hmmm...

Usually, analysis in these things can only be done using a combination of automatic and manual work.
Normally, an automatic analysis flags certain campaigns / sites which will be lookad at by people in a second step.

One way to do the autoamtic part of this (as Google will be heavy on that) would be to search for keywords and combinations in the ad campaigns, and / or the site. Examples:

vote
win
vote and win
vote free
submit your mail
submit email win
etc..

::emp::

Exactly. Just put that stuff in a graphic on your page so it doesn't get flagged.

"Data collection sites that offer free items, etc., in order to collect private information"

We're not allowed to use the internet to gather data by offering something to people for free???

I think I just felt my sphincter spasm with laughter at the incredible fucking hypocrisy of a statement like this coming from the single largest data gathering whore...er... organization on the planet because it gathers all its information by giving people shit for free. Can you say "search results?" I knew you could.

I cordially invite Sergey and Larry to a rousing round of my new interactive game called, "Suck the wrinkles from my sack."

Winner gets some goo...gle.

Status
Not open for further replies.