Google SEO Basher - A massive cleave attack on your SERPS - Free trial starts now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrutijen34

junior rodio punch
Feb 6, 2011
bruce lee panaroma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was recently doing a case study with SEO and article spinning. Basically creating properties with spun content. I was able to rank a 1-month old domain with no keyword in url on 1st page for a term with 1.1 million pages. Keyword is moderate competetive. So before starting to provide this service with false hopes I want to try it more on WF member sites and get some reviews.

How this works :

The members i will choose will be very reputed or atleast with some respect. Regular buyers will do. I will create some properties, few profiles and try and get them indexed. Text will be spun.

You will have to provide me with 2 keywords and 1 url only. Nothing else (or more). I also would like to mention that you guys WILL NOT do any other link-building on this site and let it be pure my work. I will track your SERPS and show in review (OBV without niche or keyword info)

IT IS completely FREE for 3 members which i will choose. 1 reserved for a mod. Others if interested please post and i shall pick from you guys.

Again
you guys WILL NOT do any other link-building on this site !!!

So anyone interested please post .....

Interested. I probably have a few that I can check to make sure I have not done any links to them.

Interested. I probably have a few that I can check to make sure I have not done any links to them.

Ive got a site you can try..pm me if interested. Less than a month old - virtually no links.

Done. Noahwells you have lots of itraders man.

Anyways - Please PM me your url and 1-2 keywords. And also your current rankings.

Noahwells your current rankings plzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.