google now deactiving accounts running acai

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder where the owner of http ://****'sweightloss .com got those before/after new pictures lol. I guess I'll have to photoshop some friend of mine :/

My main account (which was running some diet campaigns) hasn't been deactivated, but it's definitely fubared.

I can't get campaigns or adgroups with impressions right now, regardless of niche. What a pain.

My main account (which was running some diet campaigns) hasn't been deactivated, but it's definitely fubared.

I can't get campaigns or adgroups with impressions right now, regardless of niche. What a pain.

Will creating a new account help with getting impressions on non-diet offers or do you think they will bust you by IP or same address (but different credit card and contact name)? I am going to try this out today but I need to create a new domain/campaign to try it out. I'll report back but just wondering if anyone else has had success witht his?

Will creating a new account help with getting impressions on non-diet offers or do you think they will bust you by IP or same address (but different credit card and contact name)? I am going to try this out today but I need to create a new domain/campaign to try it out. I'll report back but just wondering if anyone else has had success witht his?

Yes it does work. In fact I've got different accounts under the same name, not trying to hide anything with no problems.

It'll take a while to build good account history again.

until they get deindexed for being autoblogs...

s*f*b.

there's software now that produces blogs that even fool human reviewers, let alone Google's crappy student-written algos.

As you'd know if you didn't have s*f*b

and even if they DID get 'banned' (great word, that) so what? they take 3 minutes to set up and don't cost anything to host etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.