Google News Press Release Distribution - 1st Page GNews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugbug

Jun 6, 2010
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Professionally Written Google News Press Releases - From $39 !
This service involves our journalist writing a press release about your website/product/services . In this press release we include links back to your website using the specified anchor text. Once written the press release we then be released onto our premium news website.
Within approx 2 minutes of releasing your PR, Google indexes the website and puts the article onto Google normal & blog search. Then within 10 minutes Google News takes your press release and posts it onto their news section.
Having an article in Google news gives your press release maximum exposure , and has the potential to get 1000s of views !. The majority of articles naturally pick up links meaning your press release will get stronger and stronger over time!
Links from a Google news article are very strong and authoritative and can give you boost in your rankings!
This is the perfect way to get INSTANT EXPOSURE for your desired keywords.
News Site Statistics
- Articles naturally pick up authoritative back links for websites related to your niche.
- 0 Out Bound Links From the Sidebar (meaning your articles get 100% of the link strength)
- We are constantly optimizing and developing the news website.
- All our press releases are researched and written by professional English writers.
URL is shown in image below
prc.jpg

Order Details
- Turn around time for each 500 word article is between 1 - 24 hours.
- We offer a money back guarantee if your not satisfied with the quality of the article(s)
- Bulk discounts available (please PM for details)
- You can email us at any time to track your order or if you have any questions , we're happy to help :) (info@bugbug.co.uk)
Reviews

Amazing, sent the article to bugbug and after 10 minutes my article was live and on first page (also ranked first) on google news, amazing and worth any cent.
That was quick. Article was done, and I'm at the top of google news.
A+++ Highly recommended.
Great work!
Found my article, well written and posted within a very short time on google news. Everything is exactly as described and Tom is great to work with. Thanks!

Tom provides a great service here. My order was done the same day, and was ranking 1st on Google News for its KW - exactly as advertised. And all for a really competitive price. You couldn't ask for more! This service is a valuable and unique alternative to the usual SBM / blog comment services out there. A+

I made an order yesterday, and a very well written artice was published today and #1 on the Google news.
It also moved me up 2 spots in the SERPS for a tough keyword. I think this would have been golden for an easier keyword.
Well my article was written and posted in 3 hours on Google News.
Tom is a very good communicator and very easy to work with!
This is a great service and should be a great ranking tool..
I will report back with my keyword stats..
thanks

If you want to order please use our online ordering system to enter your article details and payment.
ORDER NOW

Pricing
$39 = PR Written & Submitted To Google News (500 Words) -- ORDER NOW --
$59 = PR Written & Submitted To Google News (1000 Words) -- ORDER NOW --

--------------------------------------------------

PM us for more details.
Thanks
Tom & Stephen
BugBug Media

What is the pricing to just submit the press release if we write it ourselves ?

Special offer.... 3 for 2 on all news PR's. Can be scheduled at your request, different URL's per article allowed.

Hi CountryGal - If you go to our website, 90% of the articles on here are written by our author.

An example of our website ranking in google news for "Dell Inspiron" > Google

Thanks for your interest

Hi Dresden

I am always open to negotiation, depending on volume of orders etc. I cannot do for $5, but if you want to PM me I'll be willing to discuss.

Yes you can write your own articles. I can set you up an account so you can post as you wish.

Stephen

This is my review of bugbug’s service.

I am really delighted with the finished article, it is well written, upbeat and interesting to read. It was 501 words and written in clear English.

When I received the link from bugbug my article was already live and on the first page of google news. A while later and it is still ranked first for my keyword.

This is a short review but I believe I’ve received exactly what this service aims to deliver.

Thanks!

I just PMd you. I would also like to know how much you charge if the Press Release is already written. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.