jai sree ram

Bookmarking Champion
Sep 24, 2010
bookmarkingchampion.com
Rating - 99.6%
260   1   0
3Y4kTo.jpg

i1dOio.jpg

If you have any Question u can ask us through pm will stick questions in the main post with answers :)

Last edited:

OFFERING FREE 3 REVIEW COPIES TO REPUTED MEMBERS GRAB IT NOW ! Request for 2 reviews copies sent to ig100 & furfing :) waiting for last member to grab the copy

and leith thanks for assisting my thread :)

Last edited:
Hello,

I got a review copy from jai sree ram and will give a very clear review with keyword tracking and so on.

Cheers

Here we go !!! we got two qualified members from forum i am expecting one more member to join this league {ig100 & furfing} two reputed qualified for free reviews expecting one more member soon:)

let me tell u :)

This service is coming with huge link diversity

will take free review copy.

hello i'd love to review ;)

love to have a review

Hi,

I will take a review.

You're both service providers.

got review copy.

will update shortly.

I'm not a service provider and I'll take a review, if you're willing.

Hello,

I got a review copy from jai sree ram and will give a very clear review with keyword tracking and so on.

Cheers

ok he started the work.
al;l my phrases are out of top100, and 1 is at position 22.
lets see how it works out.

update [2 days later]: 1 phrase got to 28 now. rest without changes
update [4 days later] 3 phrases got to 4rd page out of nowhere, 2 o ther site on 22 and 28th positatins as before. so 5 phrases out of 10 are now top20-40.

Last edited:
We will make web 2.0 so much geninue that they will not get deleted or spammed flag from google ! google spam is the only worried now a days which is taking down the ship besides and we will make sure the web 2.0 properties unique and use keyword properly.

Tumblr will accept unique articles as we know and we will make unique properties which will not look an spam or auto generated one becoz we are submitting properties manual :)

What's your stick rate with the web 2.0 properties? Tumblr seems to be pretty strict.

Taking up new orders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.