Google Approved: Linkwheel With Over 25 Spokes and Web 2.0 Sites ($6.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kytro360

Jul 20, 2011
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have Your Own Linkwheel

If you want your website to get more viewers or customers you have to be on the 1st page of Google. The only way to achieve this task is by getting backlinks or links pointing to your site.

To break it down backlinks are like a popularity contest in Googles eyes. The more high PR backlinks a page has the more Google will push it up in the SERPs which in turn will bring more visitors to your site which then will earn you more money almost instantly!

I will create for you your very own linkwheel. In this linkwheel over 25 Web 2.0 sites will be used in the linkwheel. I will go and post your article on each respected site then I will take all the successful articles and make an RSS feed out of all the links and submit them to several RSS sites. Then I will ping the links with Ping.FM so Google can find them and index them faster.

My method is 'Google Approved' meaning what I am doing is not blackhat in any way and Google does not consider what I am doing as cheating the system. I will give your site valid, legit backlinks.

In turn your rankings WILL increase and you WILL make more money!

All this for the cheap, cheap, crazy price of $6 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.