Google +1 Service - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunesty

Jan 16, 2009
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
We will +1 your site for 5 keywords off of three different Google accounts for a total of 3 +1's per keyword
OR
15 keywords +1ed with only one like per keyword, 5 +1 per Google Account

Cost: $5.00
Turn Around Time:
Fast: 24 hours for an at once hit
Dripped: 24 hours per Google User Account- with a total turn around time of 72 hours
PM for payment details
once paid please send:
keywords
URL
Larger packages will be offered next week:

+1 from 5 user accounts
+1 from 10 user accounts
number of keywords +1ed

Specifics coming next week on larger these packages and prices...

3 Free Review copies available of the Fast hit to senior members only

if i have 4 urls and 4 keywords can I pay $4 and get 12 +1s. Also if I purchase this now will I still be able to purchase your new packages next week? as i would like to get as many +1s as I can

lol, do you know how +1 even works ??

If you are ranked for KW "Dolls" and you +1 your website, and then goto "Baby Dolls" and see the same URL, it will already be +1'd

So what exactly are you offering here besides bullshit ?

You can only +1 a URL once per Google account.

for example:

Money site shows up for keyword 1 = +1
Squidoo site shows up for keyword = +1
Article site = +1

You tell us what links you want +1

and then we will +1 them from three different user accounts on Google... We have been doing this during the beta testing of +1 - we will also +1 from sites that have the +1 installed on them

(if you need directions on how to install +1 on your wordpress site, shoot me a pm and I will send you the directions)

for example:

Money site shows up for keyword 1 = +1
Squidoo site shows up for keyword = +1
Article site = +1

You tell us what links you want +1

and then we will +1 them from three different user accounts on Google... We have been doing this during the beta testing of +1 - we will also +1 from sites that have the +1 installed on them

(if you need directions on how to install +1 on your wordpress site, shoot me a pm and I will send you the directions)

pm directions and payment details. also is what he said true? because my alternate keyword for each of the 2 URLs is a variation of the 1st keyword for each

PMing directions now -

as long as the URL's different....

Example:
Keyword one: Blue widgets ---> URL: www. bluewdigets.com
Keyword two: Large blue Widgets ---> URL: www. bluewidgets.com / large-widgets

As long as the URL's are different then they can be +1 from the same user account

If you want multiple +1's for the same URL then those need to be from different user accounts, thus why we are offering this service from multiple accounts, and offering larger packages next week
http://www.bluewidget.com/large-widgets-blue

possibly interested in trying out w/ one site, then have a bunch of others. PM me more info, like an example of where you did it so I can check it out. reading your description & checked out google's page. still a bit fuzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.