Good CPA networks?

I'd recommend promoting directly with an advertiser, CPA networks aren't what they used to be back in the day :)

Is maxbounty alive? The service is unavailable. Service Temporarily Unavailable!

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance

Jakarta/ISAPI/isapi_redirector/1.2.40

It's alive. I forget a bit about maxbounty. Do they allow adult traffic or not at all or depends on the site? I happen to know a good place to buy adult traffic.

I highly recommend MaxBounty (they have weekly payments) and Digital Raves. Both of them have had the most commissions in my experience. I test the exact same offer on different networks to see which one is better and I highly recommend you do it too.

Do not work with Peerfly. You will lose money.

RingPartners are pretty good for PayPer call. They have some seminars from time to time.

Good CPA Networks

Hey @chini,

It all depends on what vertical you are most interested in. Many of the best CPA networks specialize in a few verticals that do very well for their affiliates. It can be anything from education, to dating, to mobile apps, to pay per call (Ring Partner), to gambling (better to work with direct operators), etc.

I am from Matomy, we cover 25 different verticals and 100+ countries, so it is very rare for us to lack an offer in a specific vertical or country. Feel free to add me on skype: "ericfamoso_matomy" and we can discuss the opportunities together.

Have a great weekend!

Eric

Check out Addictive Ads.
We are a mobile ad network with a lot of direct offers with high payouts. We are able to achieve this because we are very strict on fraud. However, if you have good quality traffic, we can definitely make $ together. Sign up to be an affiliate on our website if you're interested, AddictiveAds and we can go from there!
Feel free to add me on Skype if you have any questions: lisa17899

If you want low EPC's and you are tying to spam twitter or whatever else and your goal is to make $100/day, go with MaxBounty or Peerfly. I made my first $13 in one evening spamming twitter with CPA email submits for a free iphone lol.

If you actually want to make money though, and be in the 1% of affiliate marketers, join Mobooka or Convert2Media. These companies offers have extremely high EPC's, and they mainly deal in the MEGA-Niche verticals (Diet, Muscle, & Skin). The top guys at these networks are pushing $50,000/Day+ in leads and if you want a piece of the billion dollar pie then go with them.

Hey there, looked up some networks for you… The full list of the best mobile affiliate and mobile CPA networks:
Yeahmobi
Matomy
ClickDealer
Avazu Mobile
Appflood
Mobpartner
KissMyAds
ZingGaming
Clicksmob
Offermobi
Admobix
Performance Revenues
Tapgerine
Neverblue mobile
UniLead
Sponsormob
Khing
Glispa

Hey there, looked up some networks for you… The full list of the best mobile affiliate and mobile CPA networks:
Yeahmobi
Matomy
ClickDealer
Avazu Mobile
Appflood
Mobpartner
KissMyAds
ZingGaming
Clicksmob
Offermobi
Admobix
Performance Revenues
Tapgerine
Neverblue mobile
UniLead
Sponsormob
Khing
Glispa

Hi, this a good list but regarding to Mobpartner we've had bad experience, when they rejected traffic, which was delivered 4 months ago because they have a point in an IO that if they don't get money from an advertiser, they will not pay to affiliates. The thing is that during a campaign they say that everything was OK and then a rejection! So be aware of it.

I would reccommend Neverblue, Peerfly, AAO(above all offers), Ads4Dough and Maxbounty. Can't go wrong with these guys.

btw also depends on what type of offers you wanna do, there are many good niche specific networks.

yes, exactly, would recommend the same! Especially Neverblue.