Good CPA networks?

chini

Jun 10, 2008
Hi was wondering what are some decent CPA networks these days?

Back in the day when i was doing cpa based marketing it was using Copeac, EWA and Neverblue.

Cheers,
C

I would reccommend Neverblue, Peerfly, AAO(above all offers), Ads4Dough and Maxbounty. Can't go wrong with these guys.

btw also depends on what type of offers you wanna do, there are many good niche specific networks.

I am receiving a similar questions lately. Until I remembered to logged in to my WF and see again this one. :small-smiley-026:

How can we find a good CPA Network?
- What is your Target Market?
- What is your website niche?
- Are you ready for "guessing game"?
i.e Program and Campaign setting up, Commission Ranges, Creatives, VIP deals and more.. ( As I can see, you are find with this because you have an experience).
-Leverage your past experience.
Most of our clients consider their(or our)experience with the networks. But, Others, They want to explore and get expandable results.
-Is this CPA campaign a Sale, PAy Per Call or PPL or what?

Hope this basic pointers will help you.

ClickDealer is a great network. There you can find a lot of web/mob converting offers for multiple niches with high EPC and worthy payouts. Btw, what kind of niche are you interested in?

Honestly I don't know why anyone recommends peerfly.

They have a really shitty inventory of offers, especially if you're into rebills. They probably only have like 10 offers that are any good across the entire network. The majority of their offers are so lame I'd actually give them bonus points for people looking to run obscure shit. For example one of their highest EPC offers on the network right now is for a 'Snoreless Pillow' that cost $90 and the website looks like something out of the early 2000s. +rep to whoever is getting 2.50 epc on that, but he must of found all 10 people who would buy that shitty pillow.

Go with a network like abovealloffers. REALLY good fucking offers. I'm talking amazing old school offers with amazing epcs on everything (I've seen some of those offers with like $17 epc network wide. Good shit).

You can definitely try Adcombo.com. Tons of unique offers and a new lead generation scheme, increase your revenue right now!

Hi was wondering what are some decent CPA networks these days?

Back in the day when i was doing cpa based marketing it was using Copeac, EWA and Neverblue.

Cheers,
C

Hmmm. It really just depends on what type of offers you are looking to promote because there are some niche networks out there. Given that you mentioned some pretty old school networks above, I must warn you to be aware of all the shitty scam networks that are popping up.

Most importantly I would say where ever you do decided to go, find an affiliate manager who is your partner and not just some unknowledgeable AM pushing fucking offers to you just to get numbers up.

Anyways what's a response without the helpful information you are asking for? To answer your question below are a couple good networks I recommend based on great advertiser relationships and can all around get you what ever you need:

GetAds, LLC
Above All Offers

Hope that helps!

There are a lot of good CPA networks that reward you nicely for promoting their offers. Some of my favorites are,MaxBounty, PeerFly, ClickSure and CashNetwork.

There are even sites such as OfferVault that gives you a list of offers andthe network that has that offer.

Like others here said, it depends on what kind of offer you're looking to promote, some networks have more of a specific type of offer than others. Your best bet is to check all of them out and see which ones have the type of offer you're looking for.