Gold/Silver Buyers Only Please.

On a serious note..I don't purchase actual gold but ETFs that follow the price of gold such as GDX or GLD.

P.S - My expenses are right up there as well, I just don't have a kid. I own an apartment that I rent out.

respected.

Let's take a look at the one year chart for gold:

gold_1_year_o_usd.png

So right at the start of October it reached its high of the year but is now retreating. $1790 is a HUGE resistance level for gold which is why in just 1 year it has tripled topped off that level. Best bet is to get in when its at $1650. Keep in mind that if gold ends up breaking $1790 then it will sky rocket the fuck up.

Step 1: buy gold
Step 2: wait for financial crisis
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit!

p9hMO.png

What's up guys?

I've bought custom jewelry before. But nothing serious. i've learned recently my stuff went up in value. Did some research and looking to buy more into "Gods money" . Been looking over some things in-depth about 2 months.

I'm looking at this site:
Buy 10 Gram PAMP Suisse Gold Bars (New + Assay) | JM Bullion

It looks like the cost per gram is pretty official...... Am I missing any flaws in this gold they're selling?

10 grams $574.... it seems like a steal of a price compared to most competition. The ounce is at $1700 today..... a little under $60 per gram....

Am i seeing everything accurate?

Appreciate you!

Are you wanting to invest longterm or simply flip quick at a profit? If the latter, stay away.

If investing:

Rand Refinery (krugerrands)

PAMP

Bare in mind that gold 'brands' are nothing more than the equal of clothing 'brands'. Some people prefer Nike, others Adidas. But in the end, it is still a fabric.

The more respectable the refiner/assayer, the better the 'longterm value' of such product and the easier to offload it (pamp, rand, argor are some of the best).

But in the end, gold is gold.

Coins do hold better value in longterm due to the usability and collectability it has. Check out the Krugerrands.

Its tough to trade physical gold for quick profits and frankly it is not worth the time. But investing/diversifying is better, since as inflation rises your assets increase in value. And if the apocalypse doesnt occur, well, if you hold gold coins you can offload them easier than dealing with bullion and "usually" at equal if not better prices of purchase.

that's some really great information .

I'm actually taking Charles advice and sticking to the 1OZ game. I definitely see where that makes way more sense. Also going to stick with coins. Trusting his seniority in the gold game.

That EFT tip is pretty interesting too. What i'd like to know, why will it rocket upwards because it breaks the $1790? What is the percentage/chance it's likely to skyrocket as you say?

*update* thanks Scalped. Def re-confirming what I decided to go with. Hate to be one of those people who don't listen after asking all the questions to get help. Going to go with coins.

Been keeping up with Gold news last few days. Pretty crazy how it's rising falling.

Anyone else have the feeling McGruinn was right, a jump is coming? I saw analysts believing its' going to jump right before 2013 and keep going up.