Gold/Silver Buyers Only Please.

Creator

Oct 19, 2011
What's up guys?

I've bought custom jewelry before. But nothing serious. i've learned recently my stuff went up in value. Did some research and looking to buy more into "Gods money" . Been looking over some things in-depth about 2 months.

I'm looking at this site:
Buy 10 Gram PAMP Suisse Gold Bars (New + Assay) | JM Bullion

It looks like the cost per gram is pretty official...... Am I missing any flaws in this gold they're selling?

10 grams $574.... it seems like a steal of a price compared to most competition. The ounce is at $1700 today..... a little under $60 per gram....

Am i seeing everything accurate?

Appreciate you!

VIDpc.jpg

What's up guys?

I've bought custom jewelry before. But nothing serious. i've learned recently my stuff went up in value. Did some research and looking to buy more into "Gods money" . Been looking over some things in-depth about 2 months.

I'm looking at this site:
Buy 10 Gram PAMP Suisse Gold Bars (New + Assay) | JM Bullion

It looks like the cost per gram is pretty official...... Am I missing any flaws in this gold they're selling?

10 grams $574.... it seems like a steal of a price compared to most competition. The ounce is at $1700 today..... a little under $60 per gram....

Am i seeing everything accurate?

Appreciate you!

10 grams equal to 0.3215 troy ounce, which is about $546.55 bucks. The website listing is more expensive than the market price.

I'm not in the gold buying game, but I do exchange stray cats for gold. You gotta be real careful who you work with though. One broker tried to give me .5 ounces of gold for 3 stray cats. I mean I know that a lot is lost during the alchemy process but that was a straight rip off.

check out bullionvault.com it's a gold investment portal where you don't need to actually own the gold yourself. They store it for you in a secure vault of your choice (NY, Zurich or London) and you can trade it online at any time.

I think it's better to buy gold coins than gold bars for the reason that there are collectors that really appreciate gold coins.

Thanks a million. You guys saved me some headache. Any places you guys can recommend I go for better prices?

I think it's better to buy gold coins than gold bars for the reason that there are collectors that really appreciate gold coins.

that's why coins are a little more expensive?

I've seen the Silver Eagle is big for silver but what's big for Gold?

I was trying to deal with Monarch but they're sold out.

check out bullionvault.com it's a gold investment portal where you don't need to actually own the gold yourself. They store it for you in a secure vault of your choice (NY, Zurich or London) and you can trade it online at any time.

licensed & respected brokerage i hope. Will read up. I know that ponzi scheme over silver just got shut down.

*udpate* i like the review I've just read and checking more

http://www.informedtrades.com/235933-bullion-vault-review.html

Yes, collectors' coins are always more expensive than gold bars.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IBI7leyYn8]GOLD COINS: Buying, Grading, Collecting and Enjoying Them. HOW TO START A GOLD COIN COLLECTION. - YouTube[/ame]

that's why coins are a little more expensive?

I've seen the Silver Eagle is big for silver but what's big for Gold?

I was trying to deal with Monarch but they're sold out.

where are you all buying coins?

I'm using GoldShark to shop. These prices good?

1/10th Oz Australian Gold Coin
Lowest Price: $185.98

1/10 oz. American Gold Eagle Coin
Lowest Price: $190.00

1/4 oz Australian Gold Kangaroos
Lowest Price: $454.67

Those prices look good but I would shy away from anything less than 1 oz coins because you take a hit on the premium with those. Just wait until you have enough to buy a 1 oz coin. I use Apmex. Whoever you use, make sure they have a good rep. Some companies will nail you with shipping. I wouldn't want to pay $25+ for shipping every time I bought 1/10 of an ounce.

Yeah, I've seen Apmex. I can buy 1oz but wanted to start with some 1/2 oz'ers . 1 gold & 1 silver per $X,XXX i earn from now on is goal.

check DM. Maybe i can run some shops by you.

Came into this thread to discuss gold. Saw the interest is in 10 grams of gold. Got to leave now.

Came into this thread to discuss gold. Saw the interest is in 10 grams of gold. Got to leave now.

i'd appreciate input.

keep in mind, I'm older. I have different bills. I believe you live in your parents house. I bought a house. live elsewhere. travel expenses. and I have a kid.

But i respect young energy on the up and coming, I remember the feeling.

anything you have to share is appreciated brother.

2vlskg4.jpg

On a serious note..I don't purchase actual gold but ETFs that follow the price of gold such as GDX or GLD.

P.S - My expenses are right up there as well, I just don't have a kid. I own an apartment that I rent out.

Edit: Don't buy gold yet, it's currently retreating and probably will do for another couple weeks. You'll find a better buying opportunity then.