godaddy reserves the right to cancel your domain, for ANY reason?

They may, but they definitely wouldn't be anywhere NEAR as willing to use the right as godaddy, if ever.

Out of the 30 domains I have at NameCheap, I've lost 4 of them due to NameCheap deciding that certain domains shouldn't be related to certain topics.

Of the similar domains I have currently at GoDaddy, they have taken away none.

I had a friend just get their domain back after NameCheap decided to do this shit. It was a .CA, and they got CIRA involved. CIRA agreed that NameCheap fucked over my friend, and now the domain is at another registrar.

im currently investing moniker, dotster and melbourne IT. Here, they will give you NOTICE and give you 7-10 days to respond if there are any issues with your domain.

they won't just get rid of you out of the blue...so, not all companies have shocking T's and C's like godaddy

All registrars have similar language. The question is what do they do if they receive a complaint or complaints? GoDaddy is more likely to suspend your account without contacting you as compared to other registrars who contact you first.

Only good thing about Godaddy is the Girls! for domains use namecheap, no brainer