Godaddy fails again

Godaddy for no techie webmasters...
they advertise alot they spend all their budget on advertisement and provide crap service
never use them.... I have been hurt by then before, I believe every single webmaster have experince godaddy in their lifetime and it was not pleasure for them for sure

Shows you can still make a profit if you have money to constantly advertise on TV. They have too many "road mines" for my liking.

Use them for domain registration but never leave your payment info on file or pre-authorize any transaction.

Godaddy frequently experience downtime and they try to rip you off some money by asking you to pay for a high fee every month especially if you are using a dedicated server. Had an experience wherein I took a DS package and I had to register more than 11 domains. They require me to buy another DS package because they only limit registration up to 11 domain names. Disappointing :/

Godaddy support services are pathetic and horrible too. Their customer support team has lack of knowledge and unable to solve customer queries and hosting or other product issue.

Godaddy hosting is getting worst from worse. I think their domain service is reaching there too. They were so popular because of promo codes and now there aren't many codes out there. Also renewal prices for top level domains are over $14 !

Still haven't had a problem with them... Can you recommend someone else as a host and domain provider?

The only benefit that I've ever seen with GoDaddy is if you're planning to register domains in the near future and they have their 99 cent domain name promotion running.

Sometimes I register several sites and then renew them with another registrar that's also running a promotion, cheap 2 year set of domains.

It is really sad but godaddy is really bad choice nowadays. Even with promocodes and really cheap prices it is still not worth trying.