GOD DAMNIT CX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleirwin

Jun 25, 2006
cxhn6.gif

good thing i haven't been runnin' traffic to down network or anything :rolleyes:

nothing like waking up to a negative revenue day thanks to no alert that their site is down.

THIS IS THE BEST...

My AM at Copeac (Ryan) knows I'm running some things with CX and here is what he pinged me ---

ryanwatimk (10:02:07 AM): cx is down

Funny thing is, I haven't been contacted by anyone at CX yet! hahahaah.

THIS IS THE BEST...

My AM at Copeac (Ryan) knows I'm running some things with CX and here is what he pinged me ---

ryanwatimk (10:02:07 AM): cx is down

Funny thing is, I haven't been contacted by anyone at CX yet! hahahaah.

Yeah my Copeac AM just let me know they are down too.

What's funnier is because of that, I've switched a $3k a day revenue campaign on CX to a similar offer on Copeac and so far its performing slightly better. Your loss CX.

Just got a message that they will be crediting lost revenue. Has anyone ever received credit for lost revenue from a network when they are down like this? I've always been told I would, but never received anything.

Just got a message that they will be crediting lost revenue. Has anyone ever received credit for lost revenue from a network when they are down like this? I've always been told I would, but never received anything.

Cold day in hell when this happens.

Hello all,
We are working to resolve the downtime, and yes credits will be issued once the network is back up.
Please speak to your affiliate manager if you have any further questions.
We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to get things back up and running shortly.
Debrani Ghosh
Affiliate Manager
CX Digital

May I please have an invite to the ASW party in exchange for this morning's downtime. kthx <3

I was also told I would get a $750 first month bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.