Girlfriends are WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a little advice: Never ever show a girlfriend or your wife how much you make and where the money comes from. It's not about lying, just skip the details, if things go wrong and you break up, there is nothing worse than an angry ex trying to fuck with your business.

Don't even let the whore on the computer. Better yet, why would you have a computer in the fucking kitchen?

The only technology the dishwasher needs to know how to use is the faucet.

Don't even let the whore on the computer. Better yet, why would you have a computer in the fucking kitchen?

The only technology the dishwasher needs to know how to use is the faucet.

Damn. That's harsh. I respect women who respect me, for the others ... fuck 'em. To all of the women that believe that they're actually equal with men, I give them props. To the rest who pull the "I'll get my money, I'LL GET MY MONEY! JUST WATCH AFTER A WEEK WITH NO SEX ILL GET MY MONEY!" - go die.

At least, that's my opinion.

(Thank God my new GF is different..)

Haha. What makes you think we don't believe we're *better*? :anon.sml:

That's what I was referring to with the no-sex quote. :) After all, that would be the main reason I'm with my girlfriend. She's independent but at the same time knows that if she needs help, I'll help her. At the same time, if I need it, she'll help me. That's what makes our relationship last and work - it's 50/50.

PS - I know a lot of women *THINK* their better. Not saying that some aren't better, but thinking is involved with most teenage girls now a days anyway. After all, they have some pretty messed up motivators: to the left, to the left. ;)

Women have big cocks, they are just hidden in their vagina. If you piss them off ,they will bend you over and give you all 12 inches in your little corn hole.

Throw some money at the stripper and send her on her way just make sure she at least puts some pasties on her nipples before she goes outside. Or find a Laura or Blonde with some money and ambition and be there little boy toy/stripper.

Gotta hit submit before my lady sees that post, she'll kill me!

Women have big cocks, they are just hidden in their vagina. If you piss them off ,they will bend you over and give you all 12 inches in your little corn hole.

Throw some money at the stripper and send her on her way just make sure she at least puts some pasties on her nipples before she goes outside. Or find a Laura or Blonde with some money and ambition and be there little boy toy/stripper.

Gotta hit submit before my lady sees that post, she'll kill me!

Words of wisdom. I'm going to write that down and teach it to my kids, and my kids kids and make sure all future generations learn the principles of women's cocks and being fucked by them and the stuff about strippers and nipples. So much good stuff it's tough to even sum it up. It's definitely biblical.

Why don't you send us her private pictures and we'll tell you what to do with the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.