Getting on the Twitter train!

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
I've tried twitter a few times in the past, didn't really like it to be honest. However, lately I'm seeing more and more what a powerful marketing, networking, and communication tool it is.

That being said, I made a new twitter this morning. It looks a little bare as I have no one to follow and no one following me yet.

So, follow me and I'll follow you back! Also post your twitter here if you want so others can follow you as well.

Jason M (@Sitestomp) on Twitter

Reactions: GerardWon

I've tried twitter a few times in the past, didn't really like it to be honest. However, lately I'm seeing more and more what a powerful marketing, networking, and communication tool it is.

That being said, I made a new twitter this morning. It looks a little bare as I have no one to follow and no one following me yet.

So, follow me and I'll follow you back! Also post your twitter here if you want so others can follow you as well.

Jason M (@Sitestomp) on Twitter

Followed.

@Bofu2U

grandma-meme-twitter.jpg

@frankmottley

Not on much, but have added you to my list of fuckers to follow.

Frank

Your my nigga!

followed @gerardwon_com

Jason, btw there's a WF member here that rocks with bought followers. PM me for his name if you want.

btw I also followed the lurker that followed me. Thanks gal!

If anyone knows this: are your followers displayed in chronological order on Twitter?

+ rep to the op for this thread

@m0rtal

Don't tweet much but if you see me tweeting I'm probably about to sell something lol

@cola pops1 (nospace)

I haven't been on the Twitter train long either, only used it for site promo before so feel free to add, whether my enthusiasm will stick is another thing.

I agree 100%! Twitter can be confusing at first but is a major networking/advertising tool for just about anything. Eventually it becomes fun too, once you start having conversations between different followers. Good luck!