Getting more traffic on content (+ boobs!)

Buhry

May 14, 2009
Hi guys.

I'm having a problem getting a decent amount of traffic on the content network.

I tried using the top 50 keywords that had a decent amount of volume for my niche and that went decently, however i was only getting 3-4000 imprssions per day, before they stopped (probably got slapped?). My ctr was about 0.7 and my avg.position was 1.3.

I started a new campaign with bigger adgroups. however only one of them got any traffic, this adgroup has 3 keywords. I'm getting a little 2000 impressions per day, and have a ctr at about 1%. The other adgroups had more keywords; some had 5 some had 10, some had 15, but these got no impressions.

This is sort of annoying because the campaign has like 400% roi. If I was getting a lot of traffic it would have been awesome.

My daily budget is 150$ but I'm only spending 8-9 bucks a day.
This is a big niche by the way. Also this is not the first niche I've had these problems with. Basically I'm not getting a lot of impressions for any of my campaigns (image campaigns). I'm doing direct linking.

My question is how can I get more traffic? I wish I could be spending 1000$per day but google wont let me.

Here are some boobs for you guys:

09.jpg

08.jpg

03.jpg

there are like 10 threads like this, use the search feature.

wait no boobs? gtfo!

there are like 10 threads like this, use the search feature.

wait no boobs? gtfo!

I was about to overlook all that if he had some really good pictures but I click on the thread and there were no pictures at all so fuck it. This is even worst then the other threads because this one promised boobs and there were none so fuck this.

wtf is that? Post them the right way to we can see them without clicking a link. i would hurry too or you might get banned homeslice. Boobs icon with no boobs doesn't fly with the mods here, u should know that. :321:

Dude seriously, I inserted the links using the ''insert picture'' button in the original post. I don't understand why you guys can't see the pictures, because I can see them posted in the thread.

*takes cover*

this is a stupid question and you just answered in your post...

however i was only getting 3-4000 imprssions per day, before they stopped (probably got slapped?)