Getting into the EPN

For the record - I did eventually get into the EPN - you can see the original post in the A2P sticky thread above. Here's the important part:

I FINALLY got approved for the EPN after my 4th try. Here's a tip for everyone else who may be trying - make some niche specific blog that is heavily dependent on some type of expensive gear and then make up 20 or so posts + the Squidoo trick. And do NOT try to bug them first.

Every time I check on an application I was turned down for the EPN within 1 hour. Even though it's supposed to only take 72 hours they sat on this last one for a week and I made sure I posted every day - sometimes as often as 4X a day.

Sig material...You just can't help but laugh at that.

Actually - just because something says "noreply" doesn't mean someone doesn't look at it. And that's coming from first hand experience - I've actually set up customer service centers for Fortune 100/Federal government help desks/tech support/call centers for 13 or so years.

We routinely have to filter the morons who DO reply to those messages and look for "valid" responses.

But yeah - you're right - it's funny.

Once a site gets approved - do new domains have to be accepted seperately?

thanks

They do not have to be accepted separately BUT they do have to be verified/listed with eBay. Failing to do so is a violation of the TOS.

I never had issues with my application. But maybe that is because of my work background- so I'll share with you how I get accepted the first time with just one website.

I've been designing for print/web/video since 2002 and I have portfolio site that contains my mixed projects. I submitted that portfolio site to ePN and explained that I am in the process of building a high traffic network and that I intend to monetize it using ePN. I also explained that I can probably promote ePN to my existing client sites.

I don't have any affiliate sites when I applied and all I gave them is a promise that I will promote ePN and I got approved right away. So my suggestion for those who want to get in-- create a portfolio site with a proper contact us page. What's a "proper" contact us page? It's the one that has your name and contact info and not just an anonymous contact form. Include your drawings, sites you designed, drafts, etc on the portfolio section. Do not make your portfolio site look like a landing page. Hopefully, ePN will see your potential and approve you right away.