Getting In The Mortgage Vertical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...ok so right when I want to start messing with mortgage leads, LendingTree pulls their offer from Azoogle. I see CJ has a lot of offers, but I've heard such bad things about going through them for mortgage stuff.

What networks do you guys suggest for selling mortgage leads?
Hi - again I've never done mortgage leads - but I notice a lot of online mortgage sutff has been pulled lately - in the US we've had a crackdown on poor credit mortgage loans lately - lots of news. I assume people with good credit just go to the bank!

So we do have a vacuum here for challenged people to get into a house - hmmm.... looks like an opportunity. Sowhere I saw a rent-to-own program, but I cannot remember where.... Anyway, I see an op for further research. I would start by googling "bad credit mortgage" and see what others are pushing.
-------------------------------------------------------------
BYA - you know, I think I have made an error by sending my leads (1000's of them) right to the lead company. I am not sorry I made the decision to sell the leads, and not work them - I don't have a "Team" to work them. Though I Understand I could have made more money on local leads by giving them to a buddy to work on a split commission deal. At the time, concentrating on one thing worked for me. However, I do not have any information for all of those people! Dang! I keep toying with ideas for how to capture info for myself without killing conversions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.