Get up to 300 HQ Links just for 0.16 per link! 3 review 20% discount package availabl

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrbases

Mar 13, 2011
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m offering quality link building service. If you have site - you need links and I can give it!

What You’ll Get:
1. 50 article submition. Only top, trust and high PR article catalogues, including ezine, articlebase etc. Average PR of main page - 3.5.
+
2. 50 Web 2.0 Profiles. Only top, trust and high PR sites. You can get 1-3 links to your site in profile. Average PR of main page - 4.

90% links are dofollow and with anchor.

So, you can get 2-3 links per article and 1-3 per profile, it’s 150-300 links from unique, trusted and high PR domains just for $50 (from 0.16 per link).

Article provides by you.
Work time: 3-4 days.

I can provide 3 review copy with 20% discount, just $40.
Sorry, but no free review copy available.

After work, you will get report file with all pages, that include you links.

How order:
Write PM, I answer you with my paypal account. After payment you right me payment details, your article, links and email.

Interested but I want to pay you after I receive the report.

I want to give you only 1 url and 1 anchor, I will pay you as you ask $0,16 for each alive bl.
So $16 for the 100 bl.
For your information, 300x0,16= $48, not 50 ;)

Are you ok ?

Alaindeloin, I'm sorry, but price doesn't depend on how many links you want post. You can get 100 links (1 link and anchor) or 300 links (3 links and anchor), but price is 50 (40 with discount now!).
And ok, I'm ready for pay after report for you.Interesting? - PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.