Get on the Digg.com Homepage - Guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltn1dr

Call me Andy
Jun 27, 2006
Washinton D.C.
a2-network.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am offering you the chance to get a website of your choice on the Digg.com homepage. I write the content -- I'll get it on the Digg homepage, guaranteed. I've had over 3 happy clients in the passed week alone, who will make great references if you need some. I also have links to stories that I've gotten dugg, which I haven't posted here for obvious security reasons.

Here's the deal:

- I get you a post written
- I put it on your WORDPRESS website
- I get it on the Digg.com homepage

Its as simple as that. I don't have time to waste on silly people, so please don't waste my time asking me how I do it, how I offer guarantees, or anything of that matter. Also, I require a 50% down payment on the guarantee (which is refunded in the 0.01% chance you don't get dugg) unless I know you or are vouched for by someone I trust. I've already gotten 3 people dugg in the past 2 weeks, and none of them paid a penny in advance, but that's only because I knew them well. I am willing to attempt this on any niche.

Please contact me for more information.

And finally, the flat rate for me getting you dugg is $500, which is nothing once you consider the fact that being on the Digg homepage brings thousands of uniques, and hundreds of backlinks. On average, you're $500 will probably get you over 500 backlinks, meaning that each backlink costed less than a $1 each!

Reactions: Romestar

How does it bring you hundreds of backlinks if you're only on the digg homepage...sure people could spread the story BUT chances are people won't spread the story if its just linked to someones website...more likely to get buried INSTANTLY don't ya think? The digg community are just a bunch of hawks

How does it bring you hundreds of backlinks if you're only on the digg homepage...sure people could spread the story BUT chances are people won't spread the story if its just linked to someones website...more likely to get buried INSTANTLY don't ya think? The digg community are just a bunch of hawks

I'm guessing you've never gotten dugg before....

Digg has hundreds of scraper sites that link everything that hits its homepage, and also, people blog the shit out of anything that hits the front page. Anyways, in case you didn't realize, I don't get any money if it gets buried "instantly" as you say, so maybe I know what I'm doing....

"Don't ya think?"

so you just pay subvertandprofit dot com the $80 worth of diggs needed to get on the front page and keep $420? nice one, should've thought of it myself :rasta:

Haha Poolemit. And also ltn1dr did it ever occur to you that when people post their SITE as a story chances are nobody will blog about it because they are trying to get digg promotion?

Lol. I expected these responses from WF.

Poolemit - No, I'm not buying any diggs, plus your forgetting that I'm also generating the content. And, for the record, I'm paying my writer $100/pop (long story).

Carlo - What are you even saying. It seems obvious that English isn't your first language. The owners of the website aren't posting the story themselves. So why don't you do something productive with your time rather than attempt to diss a service that I'm offering.

I AM going to go check subverandprofit.com right now though, lol.

Ltn1dr I ment that Digg is for popular news stories, interesting things, etc. I don't see how a story about Joe Schmo's cool site just launched is going to intrigue many digg users and create a buzz

Ltn1dr I ment that Digg is for popular news stories, interesting things, etc. I don't see how a story about Joe Schmo's cool site just launched is going to intrigue many digg users and create a buzz

I know that. Which is why I get stories written about interesting things. I don't write about a website, I write content related to the niche of a website and get it dugg.

seriously guys, if you're going to try and flame him you should try to come off as a little less retarded. I'd need a really good reason to spend 500 bucks for a digg front page and I haven't ever done any pay for digg serviceas but I'd guess results could easily be compared. I'd be interested to see what a few others have to say about the concept...

seriously guys, if you're going to try and flame him you should try to come off as a little less retarded. I'd need a really good reason to spend 500 bucks for a digg front page and I haven't ever done any pay for digg serviceas but I'd guess results could easily be compared. I'd be interested to see what a few others have to say about the concept...

Let's just say a few well-known people have ordered my services.

AND, I just failed getting one person dugg today, am kind of pissed off =/

LMFAO!! @
...And hes a brilliant salesman too!

the way I see it - he's just showing that it isn't bullshit. as in - he guaranteed and now he has to give the money back.. i think it looks good on his part...

If we hear this out of the guys mouth your story will be more believable.

You don't need to believe anything fool, you have nothing to lose.

I don't take money upfront, meaning you only pay me once you get dugg.

Where is there to lose?

I just failed getting someone dugg last night, he didn't lose anything, and I just lost a little time. He actually got a nice article written for free ;)

Hmm.. I have something in mind for this.. but not sure it is worth $500 to me... I may be in touch. :)

Why not use this service yourself to get on the front page of dig a million times? No need to sell it. Just put up a page with adsense and CPM ads with a 'content' article and get dugg every three days and then make $1000's a week. The posibilities are endless. Sorry Andy no one is gonna pay you $500 for this. We're smarter than that you putz.

Status
Not open for further replies.