Status
Not open for further replies.

soulravager

Sep 1, 2010
Rating - 100%
43   0   0

Coupon Code 10% Discount - "10%off"

Reviews from our Previous Threads:

We used one of the PR Blitzes for a 301 that we will forward to one of our clients in a few days/weeks.

Let's start it off by saying, that soulrav. and botwiz really know their shit when it comes to SEO tools and SEO in general.

What I liked:

1. The TAT
So we submitted our URL and two keywods and let the boys get to work. I anticipated a few days for everything to run, but instead we received an email one day later, saying that almost all the submissions were taken care of and that we can check them - which brings me to my next point...

2. The Reporting
What I really liked is the reporting, you get access to a private Google Doc. file that includes all the reports in a simple, yet comprehensive spreadsheet. Makes it really easy to copy all the links and blast them with Scrapebox/xR/AMR/Wikis or w/e. Loved this!

3. The Spinning:
The quality of the spin for the Blogposts is decent enough with a good degree of uniqueness. Each Blogpost contains two links to ur site for each anchor you submitted. We had a slight mishap with the second anchor, but the guys fixed it immead.

4. Communication
It's always a big plus to be available on Skype or E-Mail if anything happens or if a customer has questions. There's nothing more annoying than waiting hours and hours for a simple response. In this case, we just exchanged details via Skype, making transactions a whole lot easier for both of parties.

Overall im quite happy with the service and the professionalism of these guys. They've been in the game for a while and know how to handle volume, customers and complications. I can't really say too much about the SERP movement yet, because we didnt 301 the site yet, but when we do, I can def. throw in a quick update.

Thanks again,
JT

I wanted to wait about a week before I left a review and here's what I've found:
Details:
- 2 week old domain
- Targeting two kws with serpiq score of 57 and 53

Results:
From #48 - 22 for primary keyword
From #90 - 24 for secondary keyword

Overall, this service is awesome. I like there is a private document that displays the work as its being completed. Botwiz and Soulravager are almost frequently online on skype and are quick to respond via email. They actually over delivered on links and I am thoroughly happy with this service. I rate this 5/5 and it's so good I'll be ordering in a day or so with another site.

I got a review copy>

I haven't looked at the report and tbh - I don't fucking need to. This shit works! Period!
This site was only a week old and I started seeing results almost as soon as they started running my job.

Pictures are worth a thousand words:

xfdz02.jpg

How much it has moved in eight days already (just that KW)

iy0kuq.jpg

Second KW is dancing a bit but is currently at number 12 in G.

29o0go8.jpg

All of this movement on a site that was only about a week old (if that).

Communication - 5/5. If I had questions they were answered promptly

Service 5/5. Can't argue with the movements I'm seeing and the traffic that is coming.

TAT 5/5 . They do what they say they are going to do, when they say they are going to do it. Exactly what you want. :)

Price: Can't really comment since I got a freebie and I always think things could be cheaper...lol. I would however, pay to run this service again , so I will say 4/5

Excellent service that delivers on all fronts.

My public high PR network posts are still progressing according to my report, but today is the last day of it so I decided to go ahead and leave my review since I have gotten excellent results.

Review:

Speed: 5 out of 5. Obviously less than 10 days. Really quick for the amount of stuff you get.

Communication: 5 out of 5. Super quick PMs. OP and his partner went completely out of their way to offer the best customer service on Wickedfire PERIOD!

Price: 4.7 out of 5. I was given a free review, but I think the price is more than justified. I would recommend this package and will most likely order it for another one of my sites soon.

Quality: 4.9 out of 5. I have ordered a Linkpwn from OP and his partner in the past and got some decent results in the past, but was disappointed because there were a lot of duplicate domains so I was kind of expecting the same thing, but BOY WAS I WRONG! Looking through the reports I couldn't find a single duplicate domain. All work was professional-grade.

Overall Review:
4.9 out of 5. Ordered for 2 keywords. Both were medium-high competition. 1st keyword was actually penalized by the last update and the other one was brand new. Penalized keyword went from Page 5 to Page 4 and the NEW keyword went from Nowhere to #7 and settled on Page 2 for a while and is now dancing some. This is the only linkbuilding that has ever been done to the NEW keyword so I can only attribute it's movement to this package.

From last 1 month, i started buying many things from wickedfire BST, Mostly from newbies, because they were very cheap.
Finally what i felt that its stupid to buy services from newbies even if they are offering things for 80% cheaper than known providers.
Look at other backlinkfuel services and compare their prices with other providers and you may find a few providers offering things for cheaper than backlinkfuel BUT
finally what matters is good job and rankings.
Order from newbies and you may end up having a report where each post have 3 links to your website all having same keyword and same url.
Order from newbies and you may end up having a report where no post have your keyword in title.
Lots of more silly mistake that will make you unhappy and your site going to hell.
I lost one of my very profitable site only because i ordered lots of things from newbies. FUCK i was about to sell the site for 20k on flippa :( lost all.

When you order something from PRO then they take good care of everything and finally your site get good only.

Alll in all, not only PR blitz but all other threads offered by these guys are extremely good and don't miss ordering them.
anyway

here is my review:
Speed 5/5 Not done in 2-3 days but it was fine. I never want to have those much links in 2-3 days only.
Quality 5/5 Read above. these guys are PRO. No silly mistake. Professional good wok only.
Value 5/5
Should you buy - YES

excuse me for my bad english.

Review

Got a free review to try on a site that was penilized on a few keywords. I'm seeing those keywords dancing again, but still early to tell. Report was done nicely in a google doc, very easy to click the links and copy and paste etc. Work was done on time and communication was great. The spinning was ok, on some of the blog post it was hard to read but on some others it was ok.

5/5 Communication - I was receiving email updates on my order thoughout the process
5/5 TAT - service was done on time as advertised
3/5 Spinning - the articles were ok because, i have seen better but this is what happens when you are doing spinning articlers
4/5 Quality - Overall I think the price is worth it for this many links. It's still early for me to see if google will give me back my rankings but these are quality links.

MY REVIEW FOR PR BLITZ

I ordered a package from George and botwiz and what can i say more than IMPRESSED

This Service at first does exactly what it says. BOOSTS your authority tremendously.

If you own a thin layered website then what you need is an Authority boost.PR Blitz is exactly that.

Tested it on a #6 keyword on a mid-low competition.

Sites above me were more aged than mine and have some authority backlinks and coming above them was an issue.

A week after completion i hover between #2-3 position with a significant increase in traffic and i really expect to get more soon.

Thats what i needed and i guess if you were in same situation thats what you need too

Speed: 5/5
Communication: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Overall Review: 5/5 <--Recommended

Links to our Previous Threads:

#1 - http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...itatively-built-backlinks-pack-punch-2-a.html
#2 - http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...thoritatively-built-backlinks-pack-punch.html

We will be coming out with a brand new service in the next 15 days or so!

In the mean time you can use Coupon Code "10%off" to claim your Discount :)

Do you have a next tier for a higher quality level of spins, my only concern is how readable they are from your reviews.

Do you have a next tier for a higher quality level of spins, my only concern is how readable they are from your reviews.

Hello Fullbloom,

The article's readability is the industry standard - it makes sense when you read it, but definitively not something you would put on your website.

We do allow customers to supply their own spun articles for us to use thought, so if that is a concern you can just give you the content you want us to use!

Thanks for all the new orders, reviews, and business WF. We have been working hard to help each and everyone of you to the best of our abilities and getting you the best results we can.

We are adding 30+ PR3 and above domains to our private network and will be consistently adding new domains to improve the POWER of our packages.

Hope your enjoying the weekend and enjoying a few cold ones
wink.gif

COUPON - 10%OFF

First 3 people to respond below will get 1 FREE PR BLITZ package!

:music06:

You must qualify for a review copy via this link - http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...updated-providers-now-included-4-30-11-a.html

2 LEFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.