Get G+, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, Twitter, Various Social Signals at one Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo9975

Social likes provider
May 27, 2010
www.getgplusvotes.com
Rating - 99.4%
180   1   0
Previous sales threads #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12

Sales thread image is of big size so on slow speed Internet it will take some time to load completely(3 images about 2MB)
always check first post and last post, to check any special offers are running

The only thread that providing various social signals at one place since a year

P.S. : Dont use coupon codes on already discounted rates. likes $100 instead of $150

24.jpg

42.jpg

Order form is simple drop down, you can select individual service, or combo plan (checkbox)

Check screenshot

linebreak.png

v1.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmRg3p79pM]5 common mistakes in SEO (and 6 good ideas!) - YouTube[/ame]

Any Questions?

payment options
Default payapl
on request webmoney, money booker or ask for any other

Reviews

@Trader said:
Thnx for the highly customized order, will order again is something like this (1000s of URLs) is needed.

Seeker01 said:
Awesome work, overdelivered on everything!!!

Unstoppable said:
Just placed another order... The combo packages are perfect for kicking off new sites or posts and getting the "buzz" going. Looking forward to your work.

RalphySeo said:
INSANE TAT. SOLID COMMUNICATION. OVER DELIVERS EVERY TIME. THANKS HOMEY!

Unstoppable said:
I have been watching the numbers closely from my last orders and these are definitely sticking. The biggest gripe from previous social signal providers that I used was the G+, FB likes, followers etc would slowly disappear. Awesome service with serious overdelivery too!
Just placed another order for a combo pack. Thanks!

AC_Slater said:
The best in the business... I have ordered multiple times and gotten the best service each time

ninja007 said:
Diablo just finished all 3 orders for us. All I can say is that I am more than satisfied and he actually delivered thousands of likes and tweets above and beyond the original order. He is awesome to work with and super professional. I will be working with him on all our sites.

5/5 Best Social Provider ONLINE - This man does EVERYTHING :evil_laughter:

Wow ridiculous overdelivery...I ordered 5k downloads and I'm not gonna say how many were overdelivered...close to 5x! Diablo is the man. he is ALWAYS online and always gives out great deals. Best social provider on the webz right now, no joke.

Also note: if you need pinterest followers he can do this as well, just order likes and notate that in the order details. :glowingeyes_sml:

just got back from a little vacation - was very happy to come back to an ass ton of delicious social juice :)

got another 22k Twitter followers to my main money profile (2k overdelivered) - I can tell you right now, most of them are tweeting and a lot of them are personal accounts (aka real)

I ordered I think 2000 views and 50 likes but instead I got - 120 likes and 2800 views

I provide a service for many clients, and it is very rare to have a social provider who is consistent, has good communication, competitive pricing, etc.

Thanks so much again Diablo!

Best service around. I've been using Diablo for about a year now for my various local profiles. Couldn't reccomend a better social service

Great service! Very responsive to any questions and great results. I will order again.

merlino said:
Very pleased, will use again thanks.

CShoemaker said:
If anyone is looking for a consistent social services provider diablo9975 is your man. Gets the work done quickly at a great price. A+

RalphySeo said:
If you aren't using Diablo for your social signals, you are missing out. Over delivered and insanely fast turn around time. Love it!

oneups said:
Ok so, I just HAD to post another review. I placed my first order for twitter followers and Diablo over-delivered. I thought I would try out another service so I tried out youtube views.

In just a few days, I got the 2,500 views I paid for PLUS about another 5,000 just cause!!

Diablo is the real deal and very good. I'll be ordering lots more.

unknown user why email testimonial said:
I ordered 10,000 likes and Diablo had very fast response time, he promised 7 days and he overdelivered – 12,000 likes in 3 days!

I’m definitely using his service again!

Very happy customer

wickedr.jpg

Need any custom package? or need more likes / views / tweets etc. than listed above, just pm me with your requirement i will arrange this for you.

Please Read:
1. After placing a order using order from, you will get automated email reply that order was received.
2. Within 36 hours you will get another email from our representative with all your current status of all your likes / followers / G+ etc
3. We start working on your work as soon as get order from you, and once order is completed (usually TAT Is 10 Days) we are back to you with pm, emails with initial and the end status of likes, votes, fans etc. to confirm the order was completed.
4. If you have any quarries you can pm me to know your order status ant time.
5. for who placed order and not placed a comment in thread, your work also in progress, as we deal with daily 10 to 20 and more orders TAT is 10 Days
6. If any old customers have not received their work please pm me so we can check and complete your orders
7. If any customer faces any drop of facebook fanpage likes, twitter followers, g+ etc just PM me and we will redo the work for the guaranteed 3 Months Period

Guarantee, warranty and refund policy :
100 % satisfaction Guarantee, if not delivered service in time partial payment will be done according to how much work is pending.
2 months replacement guarantee on all services
Average dislike, un follow or drop is 5%
Contact US :
Email : Getgplusvotes@gmail.com

Last edited:

P.S.: Order any combo pack A, B, C or D for 4 times and get more three for free.

Does the above mean that if I order combo pack A 4x times, I get another 3 combo pack A for free? I buy 4 and get 7? Is that correct? PM me with the answer please.

P.S.: Order any combo pack A, B, C or D for 4 times and get more three for free.

Does the above mean that if I order combo pack A 4x times, I get another 3 combo pack A for free? I buy 4 and get 7? Is that correct? PM me with the answer please.

Yes sir, You are right, when you buy any package x 4 times you will get three for free means total of 7 packages you will get

If Ax4 you will get A=7, Bx4 then B=7 you can PM me and pay to paypal directly for current offers

All new orders are confirmed, will sending you the current status to email or PM.

Open for more orders :)

Unstoppable said:
Just sent you 2 new orders for Social Combo packages... Always my top choice for social signals that stick. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions.

1. do you drip the likes over a few weeks or just deliver in a few days. For example is I take a package A with 50likes over what period will you place the likes

2. what do you do to make sure that your google+ likes look real. will google know that these are faked?

I have a couple of questions.

1. do you drip the likes over a few weeks or just deliver in a few days. For example is I take a package A with 50likes over what period will you place the likes

2. what do you do to make sure that your google+ likes look real. will google know that these are faked?

Yes i do drip feed over few weeks, according to order quantity, the low quantity like 50 g+, tweets etc done for maximum a week not above that for drip feed. the quantity like 300 or 500 etc done over a month.

2. no they not know about it, i have guarantee on g+ for 3 months.

Just sent out 3 more reports today, working on all current orders (15 in progress), Open for more work

Status
Not open for further replies.