Get Authority - Your Personal .edu Webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotwyla98

Jan 3, 2007
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
"What if you could be the only link on an edu page that is targeted specifically towards your site?"

This offer is only for people who understand the value of relevant edu backlinks. If you are looking for cheap, low quality links, this is not for you.

What I am offering is your own personal page on a US .edu page with highly relevant content. Show Google your site has authority by having an educational institution dedicate a page to you.

The page will appear on
Code:
 http://sites.school.edu/~user/your-page.php

Self Host Package:

1 scraped web page (via php file_get_contents)
Unlimited links
Unlimited remote updates
Price: $197

Advanced Package:
1 web page w/ your own article
3 link maximum
2 updates
Price: $147

Basic Package:
1 web page w/ your own article
1 link maximum
1 update
Price: $117

Extra SEO Package:
RSS feed created and pinged
Bookmarked to 200 social bookmarking sites
Price: +$27
(I created a new page and it was indexed within 2 hours with the SEO package)

Multi-Page Discounts:
2 pages: -10% off total price
3 pages: -15% off total price
4+ pages: -20% off total price

Guarantee:
I can't guarantee that the page will last forever (then again, who can?). The page will be as permanent as possible and if your page is removed within 6 months, I will issue a full refund. In reality, this page should stay up for multiple more years.

Conditions:
No adult or illegal material
Website must fit on one page (will only upload 1 file to server)

PM for an example web page.

I mean there is not much to review. Its a basic html webpage (can also run php if needed but I will personally check out the code to make sure it doesn't mess anything up).

If you want an example url/page, PM me.

I will give the extra SEO package for free as a review for the first 2 buyers.

if you're willing to do a free review copy i'd feel more comfortable ordering a package. if you're going to show me, or anyone on this board, an example url / page, you need to prove you did it.

99.99% chance he's selling pages hosted on hacked .edu's.

Save yourself $100 + lawyer fees + jail time and post an ad on craigslist or create a facebook ad. Plenty of college students will upload your pages to their webspace for $10.

if you're willing to do a free review copy i'd feel more comfortable ordering a package. if you're going to show me, or anyone on this board, an example url / page, you need to prove you did it.

I also interested to see a sample of your work, thanks

PMs sent. I added a comment to the source code of the page that says "WF" (just before the closing html tag). Let me know if that enough proof of ownership.

screams like an xss or sql injection... but what do i know.

I don't doubt he'll be giving you a site that is legit... just the hosting isn't and when the kid, dept, or sysadmin gets swaped out or graduates poof. (usually sooner). hell don't believe me..i'll get u one at harvard AND yale.edu i'll even install a cms system so you can edit it... just unless he tells us the source (not literally like her name is susan jane) but just how he's able to provide such a service, i'm calling bullshit. pure bullshit. that link won't have u ending up in court... just it'll leave u with 200 less than what u previously had and a very very good chance anything you linked to on that site goes insta->bad neighborhood.

brentdev - there is more and more people having access to .edu
there is .edu.pl free directory to put links, there was guy here offering sitewide links on .edu site of where he works, now this guy gives just extra page on the domain - he might be admin or so. surely theres many xss and hackers but they dont come out of blue to sell such stuff but stick to special forums. usualy they also give u whole info with admin access, dont make up that they own the site and everythin is legit.

Doesn't look like a hacked account to me, and link was placed successfully and looks sexy on an edu <3

OP FTW

Thanks for the review.

... but what do i know.

I was wondering that too.

Now my interest is sparked...OP send example plz.

Sent you a pm.

usualy they also give u whole info with admin access, dont make up that they own the site and everythin is legit.

You won't get any ftp or file manage access (which is why I charge per update). If you want to edit the page unlimited times, I recommend using the Self-host package (where you put up a replica on your own site and I dynamically scrape the page).

This profile is not hacked and if you are worried about the links disappearing, I will give you a full refund (within 6 months like I said in the post).

Thanks for the review.

I was wondering that too.

Sent you a pm.

You won't get any ftp or file manage access (which is why I charge per update). If you want to edit the page unlimited times, I recommend using the Self-host package (where you put up a replica on your own site and I dynamically scrape the page).

This profile is not hacked and if you are worried about the links disappearing, I will give you a full refund (within 6 months like I said in the post).

this is the internet, you could disappear tomorrow.... after what 30 days paypal won't let u contest it.... refunds offer of 6 months is bs. Create an account the name "chicken stock", then send me an email from that same account which i'm guessing would be cstock@aksjdkaldjf.edu) or chickenstock@askfaksdjkf.edu.. doesn't matter. just close enough and i'll full blown apologize... otherwise I'm sticking all the red flags you've been throwing that say you're full of it.. you can only upload one page at a time because you don't know yet how to change privileges w/ xss hacks. Shit, u said no php (untill you checked it) and haven't said yet how you yourself are uploading it...

If you've got the access then it shouldn't be a problem. I don't know of many personal accounts on .edu's that don't automatically come w/ an email to match (or option of one). ... You''ll have my full apology and a customer sold.

brentdev - there is more and more people having access to .edu
there is .edu.pl free directory to put links, there was guy here offering sitewide links on .edu site of where he works, now this guy gives just extra page on the domain - he might be admin or so. surely theres many xss and hackers but they dont come out of blue to sell such stuff but stick to special forums. usualy they also give u whole info with admin access, dont make up that they own the site and everythin is legit.

??? this is exactly what he's offering u. minus u haven't access. and him giving you any information. except in 6 months if its not up he'll take it down.. this isn't my first rodeo. I"ll admit and even apologize if i'm wrong... just strange all those parameters happens to be in synch with someone doing remote uploads. you don't get the DIR. . you just get that one your-page.html.

hmmmmm.... fishy?

So this is the first out of many very similar offers where the author has actually given me a response. To clarify, he has legitimate control over a .edu account where he personally can add pages to said account until the cows come home. It was in his inferring that you'd either have your own account and/or it was multiple .edu accounts that he was able to put your page on that had me posting up all the 'red-flags.' After talking it over with him I've been able to confirm that you will be getting your own page on an account that is not hacked and/or manipulated in any shady way....just everyone will be under the same main account folder.

I'll apologize for my assumptions of this immediately being yet another xss hack attempting to make a few bucks, but it's still just one page on a .edu. If you're in need of some authority, this could be a decent way to build that, though some work will be involved on your part after your personal page has been made/uploaded.

His service seems, as far as our correspondence including an email from his actual .edu account, to be legit, so just consider me as someone taking the vague responses/wording of the offer the wrong way.

So this is the first out of many very similar offers where the author has actually given me a response. To clarify, he has legitimate control over a .edu account where he personally can add pages to said account until the cows come home. It was in his inferring that you'd either have your own account and/or it was multiple .edu accounts that he was able to put your page on that had me posting up all the 'red-flags.' After talking it over with him I've been able to confirm that you will be getting your own page on an account that is not hacked and/or manipulated in any shady way....just everyone will be under the same main account folder.

I'll apologize for my assumptions of this immediately being yet another xss hack attempting to make a few bucks, but it's still just one page on a .edu. If you're in need of some authority, this could be a decent way to build that, though some work will be involved on your part after your personal page has been made/uploaded.

His service seems, as far as our correspondence including an email from his actual .edu account, to be legit, so just consider me as someone taking the vague responses/wording of the offer the wrong way.

Yea I should have been more clear. All pages created will be on the same .edu domain in the same folder (or a subfolder if you want). Hopefully that clears things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.