Get 60- 450 Instant DoFollow Backlinks Today|Up to 150 blog Posts|Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybiao

Feb 1, 2007
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do You Want to Rank High In Google or Create a Search Engine Spider Feeding Frenzy?

Grab this Powerful Backlink Packet NOW!

We all know about backlinks and their importance. So We'll post your article on blogs to generate backlink.We control one Wordpress MU blogs Netwok. The top-level domains range from PR0 to PR7. All Blogs are Generic and Hosted on Different IPs.

Unlike other blog networks with duplicate content, this offer provides real link value for your SEO efforts..We will scrape the article from AC or EZ related with your keyword, then spin the article to create a 30-40% unique version for each Post.Your article will get indexed by Google very fast.

Review Package - 5 copy
1 Article to 20 Blogs - Up to 60 backlinks For $0

You provide the article

Starter Package -
1 Article to 50 Blogs - Up to 150 backlinks For $25

Platinum Packages -
1 Article to 100 Blogs - Up to 300 backlinks For $45

Ultimate Packages-
1 Article to 150 Blogs - Up to 450 backlinks For $60

Bulk Discounts Available:
3-5 Articles - 10% Off
5+ Articles - 20% Off

All Backlinks Are do follow And You'll receive the full report when job done.

Information required!

1. Url and Keywords (Up to 3 keywords)
2. Email(we can send the report)

Payment modes

Paypal: meiyou1234@gmail.com

Bonus

1. First 10 customers will Get 60 Stumbles For Free
2. One blogroll link On PR3 Blog.(Ultimate Packages)

Accepting Orders
12-24 Hour Turn Around

Email: cybiao@gmail.com

Cybiao

Ok i will take review copy. PM me what you need from me and if everything goes well will order more for bigger package

interested in the free review

hi,
interested in the free review.hope its still available.If so please let me know, what you need to start this job.I'm interested.

expecting a pm from you.

Review: Damn that was fast :)
Ok first of all links check out thumbs up for that and the spinning was not bad.
Cybiao even put in 60 stumbles for my site as a bonus so im a happy camper.

All in all service is highly recommended you get exactly what you pay for and at around 16cents a link its a bargain.

FREE REVIEW

FREE REVIEW!!!​

My words....this is so fast guys.yeah for sure.the report was sent with in 25 minutes.can you believe that.

And regarding the blogs, he have included our articles as he promised.I'm really happy. and extra 60 stumbles as well. :)

With this performance, i'm really happy with this service provider and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR MORE BUSINESS.

Review: Damn that was fast :)
Ok first of all links check out thumbs up for that and the spinning was not bad.
Cybiao even put in 60 stumbles for my site as a bonus so im a happy camper.

All in all service is highly recommended you get exactly what you pay for and at around 16cents a link its a bargain.

FREE REVIEW!!!​

My words....this is so fast guys.yeah for sure.the report was sent with in 25 minutes.can you believe that.

And regarding the blogs, he have included our articles as he promised.I'm really happy. and extra 60 stumbles as well. :)

With this performance, i'm really happy with this service provider and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR MORE BUSINESS.

Thanks for your nice words!

interested. pm me details.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.