Get 200 INDEXED links PER DAY for just $19,99 per Month! *Special Bonus Inside*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tariq Ghazi

May 2, 2009
Netherlands
Rating - 100%
27   0   1
[FONT=Trajan Pro, serif]Get [/FONT][FONT=Trajan Pro, serif]200 [/FONT][FONT=Trajan Pro, serif]INDEXED[/FONT][FONT=Trajan Pro, serif] links [/FONT][FONT=Trajan Pro, serif]PER[/FONT][FONT=Trajan Pro, serif] DAY[/FONT][FONT=Trajan Pro, serif] for just $19[/FONT][FONT=Trajan Pro, serif],99[/FONT][FONT=Trajan Pro, serif] per Month![/FONT]

[FONT=Trajan Pro, serif]*Special [/FONT][FONT=Trajan Pro, serif]Bonus insid[/FONT][FONT=Trajan Pro, serif]e*[/FONT]

Building backlinks to your money page is important. But building links to your backlinks is crucial!
We all know how important it is to power up your:

• Money Pages
  • Inner Pages
  • Article links
  • Web 2.0 properties/Linkwheels
  • Video links
  • Press Releases
  • Blog posts
  • Etc. etc.
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I bet you know how to create all these types of link but they are helpless when they stand alone (unless you got a PR7 link or whatever). What I'm trying to say is that you need to get them indexed first and send some linkjuice to them in order the achieve higher rankings through them. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Again, I bet you know what type of links [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]your website, inner pages and level 1 backlinks need and how to build them. The easiest way is to outsource them of course, but not to a guy who creates 1000s of links within a few hours. You might be happy to see a huge improvement in your rankings, but unfortunately…it won’t stay put. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]So hold[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] your horses my fellow internet marketer...[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Creating 1000s of links within a few hours is the worst thing you can do. A lot of knowledgeable [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]SEO experts believe that buildi[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]ng too many backlinks too fast, raises a red flag with [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Google which means that it can [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]hurt your search positions or even worse, get your website sandboxed. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Now, we assume that you don't want that to happen. In order to make you feel secure and safe, we've developed a dripfeed links system which will slowly build links to your URL’s![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]100 Forum Profiles + 100 Blog Comments[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] per day… [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]([/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]that's right[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif], per day!)[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Check out our 3 simple, yet effective modules:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Module 1: Forum Profiles[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]100 Fresh Forum Profiles are made each day[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]A Weekly Report containing 700 profile url’s[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Reports will be send in .txt format to your email[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Unique Domains! Our database contains A LOT of forums[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hosted on different IP’s[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The PR of the sites in our Database ranges from PR0 to PR7[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]All links will be indexed[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Module 2: Blog Commenting[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Weekly Report shows exactly where your URLs are located. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Reports will be send in .txt format to your email[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Unique Domains! Our database contains A LOT of blogs[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hosted on different IP’s[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Not all of the sites are Do-follow, but we do have our fair share of No-follow ones[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We contanstly add new ones and remove overspammed old sites[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Module 3: Indexing with Premium Linklicious.me[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Weekly Report shows all the indexed url’s[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Weekly Report via email; .CSV formated[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]With Linklicious.me, you have a indexing rate of 94%[/FONT]
Act now and get these 2 Bonus Modules FOR FREE each month!!!

*Bonus Module 1*

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]250 Do Follow Social Bookmarking [/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Submissions to 250 different Social Bookmark sites[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] per month[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Pagerank of Social Bookmarking Sites from Pr3 to [/FONT]Pr[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] 9[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We split submissions to 2-4 days submissions[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Half list on 2nd week and half list on 4th week[/FONT]
*Bonus Module 2*

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]200+ Link Directories[/FONT]

• [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Monthly Report via email[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]PageRank of the Directories ranges from PR0 to PR5[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We update this[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] list weekly[/FONT]
How many URL’s and Keywords can I use?

You are allowed to use 5 URL’s along with 5 keywords.
You can change these URL’s and keywords daily, weekly or monthy.
*This doesn’t count for the Bonus modules. We will use your main url and main keyword for those modules

When can I cancel my subscription?

Anytime you want. Remember that when the recurring payment has been processed via Paypal, no refunds will be given. But heck, why do you even want to do that?

I’m ready to subscribe!

Alright…Click on the link below (that will direct you to my website, which is under construction btw)
On my site, click on the “Subscribe” button. After the payment, you’ll be directed to a contact page where you can fill in your name, email and website details.

With kind regards,

Tariq Ghazi

tariq.ghazi (Skype)
tariqghazi1 (Gchat)
tariq_ghazi@live.nl(MSN)
or PM me!

Can you please confirm you are talking about indexed link (meaning the actual URL is included in Google search results)?

And also what percentage of indexing do your guarantee for both blog comments and also profile comments (since most blog comments are already going to be indexed, however forum profile links take a lot more effort).

I just want to know what I am paying for and if you are truly selling Indexed linking. Because there is a HUGE difference, between having a URL crawled after it's pinged (using linklicious or just manually pinging your URLS) vs having the URL's indexed.

Ok thanks for reply - Could you please answer the second part of my question here for everyone's clarification.

Q: what percentage of indexing do your guarantee for both blog comments and also profile comments (since most blog comments are already going to be indexed, however forum profile links take a lot more effort)?

Hi,

We do use software. But you can say that the it's semi-automatic and not fully. We track the software each 10 minutes.

And yes, these are all anchor text links.

Tariq

So how long can I use the system if I try the review package?

// Ok, just paid the review price. Let me know what to do next ;)

A few days ago my uncle passed away.
Due to circumstances, I'm not able to finish the orders I've received.

Yesterday, I refunded everything.
Please check your paypal.

Regards,
Tariq

Status
Not open for further replies.