Germany vs. Australia

I think its more like the Aussies made the Germans look good :)

We didn't have our strongest team on the park (for some reason) and ones of the ones we did have on, got sent off (for some reason)
:xmas-smiley-010:

Germany really owned aussie a$$ today. Way to go! i hope the english team is watching lol

W/E!! vinny.

germany was made to look better then they really were.
Australian coach (who is dutch by the way) has never brought out the best in Australia in the years he has been coach.
Most of you wouldn't even know, because you aren't real football followers and only trolls of the game when a big tournament is on (ie: world cup)
Pim (australian coach) had the team all out of position, (why ? no one knows! he hasn't said yet) Tim Cahill is a midfielder, NOT a striker!!
Australia's best player Harry Kewel was left sitting on the bench all game. and it goes on. This coach is just not good enough, and never has brought this team together properly. The world should be thankful however, cause if Football was a sport Australia took seriously, Australia would have had 6 World Cup titles by now, just like all the other sports they own in. (ie: rugby, men & women hockey, cricket, swimming and the list goes on)
Australia should have an Australian coach, where in Australia they teach their sports stars to play attacking sport, not this defensive crap these foreign coaches bring to the team.

and for you vinny, germany never could own Australian asses (unless you germans like asses haha) Mark Webber (australian) owns Vettle (german) and so on and i think australian owned plenty of germans in a couple past wars if my history is correct :) (which it is) let's not forget vinny how easily Australia opened germany up at the back when they went forward, time and again, it was just the finishing that let them down. when the germans come up against a country with better finishes, pretty much germany will be owned!

Spain or Brazil to win the World Cup. all the rest are not good enough.
cheers.

Aussie would be deadly with these 3 played in AM, Bresciano, Cahill & Kewell
IMO yesterday German played well, thing could have gone differently if Aussie got that early goal. I think it was Garcia who blocked the header from his team mate.

excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses

Lol. I hate to break it to you, but you lost. Totally inexplicable, I know, but of course it's not the team's fault. It was your coach, your inability to close, your weak defense, your failure of a keeper. Oh wait...

Here's some advice for you: Learn to deal with reality. Doing that will also help your personal growth, make other people respect you more, and make you look less like a whiny little bitch.

The germans were passing deadly with great off the ball runs. All the excuses the aussies are coming won't do. They were just outclassed.

Come on guys enough with the lame duck reasons why Australia didn't perform.

It's only Australia but I gotta say Germany played v. attractive football. I wish them the best in the group stage, don't want a England Germany knockout lol.

Most Australians don't care about soccer, those that do go and become soccer players in England and develop cockney accents.
No one ever said "It is only a game" when their team is winning. But it was so much fun watching those Aussie backpacker bitches before the match in a hostel right next to where I was watching the match (in Berlin). I wish I saw them after the match...

But man, what a match!

1 post wonder ......

trollweb1asd.jpg

While not a total surprise it is always interesting to see how all the teams handle their first match. Lots of times this is when the biggest upsets occur.

But Germany did not disappoint. So far Argentina is the only team I have seen that could give them a good game. I also heard that this is one of Germany's youngest teams in the last 30 years.

Still waiting to see how Brazil, Spain, Portugal and Italy look.

Good tournament with a lot of average teams this time around. USA will be lucky to get by Slovenia.

germany vs. australia

yea, Germany did play solid and effectively. best match so far.
Argentina is also a serious contender, if they keep playing like saturday. it´s still too early to tell

No one ever said "It is only a game" when their team is winning. But it was so much fun watching those Aussie backpacker bitches before the match in a hostel right next to where I was watching the match (in Berlin). I wish I saw them after the match...

But man, what a match!

lol, same in london, all the aussies were up for it before, now it's ehhhh poofball is for fags anyway ehhhh

After our run at 2006, losing 4-0 to Germany really hurt and yet in the first few minutes I thought we were playing so well. Oh well, it isn't over until it's over.

Fun fact, I went to school with Luke Wilkshire, even back then in primary school when we'd play soccer the guy was so skilled noone could take the ball from him and when we picked sides at recess and lunch, if you got him first it was an auto-win for your side. We were like 6-10 years old at the time.

Fun fact, I went to school with Luke Wilkshire, even back then in primary school when we'd play soccer the guy was so skilled noone could take the ball from him and when we picked sides at recess and lunch, if you got him first it was an auto-win for your side. We were like 6-10 years old at the time.

This is only cause there were no guys with last names like Klose in your school :)