Germany vs. Australia

anyone know where to watch it online? I will not be taken in by CPALead

I bet on +2.5 goals on this match so was pleased with the result. Was unsure what they'd do to fill the void of Ballack, but that Ozil guy came in and controlled the game and he's only 21!

Germany is looking good. They are constantly penetrating, and getting shots on goal.

Shit, USA doesnt have a chance judging by how they played against England.

Germany is looking good. They are constantly penetrating, and getting shots on goal.

Shit, USA doesnt have a chance judging by how they played against England.

Agreed, that's why we need to win the group. If we win, I'm pretty sure we would play the team that came in 2nd (probably Ghana). Without Essien, that's not a really dangerous match for the US.

Agreed, that's why we need to win the group. If we win, I'm pretty sure we would play the team that came in 2nd (probably Ghana). Without Essien, that's not a really dangerous match for the US.
I'd hold Ghana as favorites against USA. I'd say they're the best team in Africa, except when Drogba has a good day, because then he'd score a hattrick against anyone.

Germans looked good, but the Aussies are awful.

If I am not mistaken, the US beat them in a friendly world cup warm-up 3-0 just a week ago.

By far the best game of the tournament though.