fuck you valve fuck you to hell and back!!!

CSS for the win. And why do you care about graphics, OP? CSS doesn't need an update, it's great how it is. If you want graphics, play COD/BF. If you want plain old fashioned counter strike, you know what to do..

(that said, I do own both COD and BF, and play them regularly)

Reactions: nickCR
I'd rather they forget they ever made source and just make 1.7 with same graphics as 1.6. CS never got to where it is for amazing graphics or effects, it's strictly gameplay. We don't need a new game, just an upgrade on existing one.

I kinda wish they showed a 5v5 scrim with someone mediocore instead of this newb playing. He doesn't even know how to use hotkeys for buying.... that is if they still exist.

Another thing I noticed how accurate some of the automatics are even while the guy is moving. Seems like another shitty game like Source to make noobs feel like they can kill something.

CSS for the win.

+1!

I totally agree, CSS has fantastic physics and because of that the game is awesome. I look forward to CS:GO as long as they don't mess with the physics. If they put the same work into it that they have put into CSS and release a great product then it will naturally be the games progression.

I tried BF3, cool graphics but I agree I could barely make out where I was being shot from and with all the background noise and crap going on, it was hard to figure out what to do, where to go, etc.

Episode 3 ...lol... can't believe anybody is still interested in Half Life at this point.

Dude the whole Half-Life series is fucking amazing. Half-Life 1 is a blast to play through and is really really good, but Half-Life 2 is perfection. The art direction, the tension building, just the general feel and atmosphere of the game is unmatched.

Honestly if you have played through the series and all the episodes and can still say that then I would be floored. If you haven't beaten all of the above then I would strongly suggest giving it another go on a proper gaming machine...I'm talking about a big ass screen, loud speakers, a bowl of dank, and the lights off.

CS 1.6? CSS? BF 3?

We are already at the new level of fps.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxX7SRuU0ho&feature=share"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxX7SRuU0ho[/ame]

Dude the whole Half-Life series is fucking amazing. Half-Life 1 is a blast to play through and is really really good, but Half-Life 2 is perfection. The art direction, the tension building, just the general feel and atmosphere of the game is unmatched.

Honestly if you have played through the series and all the episodes and can still say that then I would be floored. If you haven't beaten all of the above then I would strongly suggest giving it another go on a proper gaming machine...I'm talking about a big ass screen, loud speakers, a bowl of dank, and the lights off.

I've played through it, a couple times actually, and was never blown away or in love with it like so many others. The best Valve game, IMHO, is Team Fortress 2....or Portal. Hard choice there.

I've played through it, a couple times actually, and was never blown away or in love with it like so many others. The best Valve game, IMHO, is Team Fortress 2....or Portal. Hard choice there.

Quoted, enlarged & highlighted for truth.

I love TF2 <3