Fuck it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to note here:

All the accounts, including the ever so busy with god knows what Matt.Kioppa, are all registered under the same IP.

Nice to see how busy you are you fucking asshole. I'm banning him for that.

Rage9, not afraid to bitch publicly, just afraid to email concerns about something you don't use? Got it.

Personally, I don't understand the resistance to the paid model. It's just not that big of a deal.

It's really not about that at all... it's the fact that most of these dipshits just want to be heard and are upset. I'm an easy target for them currently. Because really, what's the worst that will happen? They will lose an account on a forum that doesn't mean much to them to begin with? Big shit.

Most of them have a ton of pent up anger and hurt from other crap going wrong in their lives and haven't lived up to others' expectations or their own. Some may have trouble in their personal lives, and others were just born as absolute miserable sacks of shit that existed here, well under the radar and actually thrived from being part of the pack. Many others were here for the show, nothing really to do with biz at all.

And then, heh.. then there are those especially angry few. The ones that just show up, troll the fuck outta me or everyone and are upset that their fun here has come to an end. That they aren't allowed to make people feel like shit 24/7 and take pop shots at me because it's just open season for that. Funny enough they learn the hard way that just because I won't publicly out them, doesn't mean I don't turn around and destroy other aspects of their career or personal life. You see, once you attack someone, you're opening yourself up as fair game. If it's a business attack then it's in a business only arena, but once they make it a lil personal, psh... the gloves are off. I'll go and destroy things in their lives over and over and over again, just to let them know that they made a mistake and they must pay for it. Most seem to learn their lesson, some don't. They are dealt with differently.

I happen to love the ones that have the highest expectations for me, in the sense that if I don't operate at absolute full 100% zero room for failure imaginary lines in the sky then I'm allowed to be publicly executed, drawn and quartered, and that if god forbid I take any offense or defend myself back at them, then I'm somehow the bad guy --- I love turning around and destroying them because I know that I'm absolutely destroying their sense of security and self. But they deserve it, because these guys don't add any value to anything here, never have and never will. These are the bullies I have always enjoyed facing off against, in person or not. Doesn't matter much, they are quick and easy to fall apart because everything is wrong with them and they are in such denial, that they never look inward out, it's always YOUR fault, or someone else's problem, never theirs. Woo! I get excited just thinking about it. Bullies like these, I will always go the extra mile to fuck them up right back, because they always pick fights and are used to people backing down.

Maybe a few of them feel like I've abandoned them or because I didn't say hi to them in person or shake their hand or keep their card or remember their name and their username here that I deserve to HURT!!!

People are just overly sensitive and the internet along with forums and chatrooms and even social media now, as their primary platform to be heard and given what they deem as proper sense of attention to whatever shit they think is wrong with others and things. Few people do this with a sense of responsibility, I'm one of these and there really are a bunch more on here that are also pretty responsible members too of their actions and opinions, but then, most just don't even think twice. They just spill whatever raw emotions, feels, and thoughts crust up in their stupid heads only to unleash it on all of us... as if we wanted to wade through the gaggle of dicks coming out of their shitbag heads in the first place.

TL;DR :
WF is just another place for shitbags to be shitbags up until recently when I declared there will be changes and that shitbags could no longer shitbag up the place. So the shitbags are revolting. And all shitbags of every shitbag hole in the wall are coming out, taking pop shots whenever they please and just stinking up the place with their shitbaggery shitbag notions, opinions and criticisms that are based on very loose shitbag goo. I'm nuking those shitbags and their shitbaggery as quickly as I can, all while trying to add and repair other parts of this place, simultaneously. I appreciate those who are being patient. Those who are part of the shitbag town, please just raise your hands so I can nuke you without the shitbag threads you create.

kthxbai.

Just to note here:

All the accounts, including the ever so busy with god knows what Matt.Kioppa, are all registered under the same IP.

Nice to see how busy you are you fucking asshole. I'm banning him for that.

Are you saying Matt Kioppa was the same person as Matagascar? wasn't that the guy that sold the glitterbomb site?

Status
Not open for further replies.