FTC Blizzard Strikes Again!

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2006
New York City
This time the FTC Blizzard has struck in Texas. Houston to be exact. Very rare to see a blizzard down there, but apparently, the boys and girls at OBEY Network of Children and Runaways, Spammers and Crammers alike have fallen victim to just being in the wrong place at the wrong time (that's what they are claiming, I'm sure rational logic will disprove this later) to the blizzard.

All of their cash and assets are frozen.

Oh noes! Not the rented cars that they post on Facebook!!! Yes, those rented fine EYEtalian super automobiles have fallen victim to the freeze as well.

Boo. Fucking. Hoo.

You know, when the FTC says they are going to go after all of the SMS spammers.... they fucking mean it. So all of you idiots that post memes against those feds and talk about how evil or baaaad the FTC is, just wait until they come around to you and freeze your stuff. So many lulz, so little time.

Note: Our original correspondent Tanner Vaughn was unable to be located due to us later finding out that he was cowering in a dark corner in some alley, naked, crying, and shivering at the mere thought of another FTC Blizzard coming his way. I'm sure he'll have some wonderful (but not free of course!) advice on how to handle FTC Blizzards, because he was so good at it himself! Well guys, back to you!

:thumbsup:

Reactions: productionhead

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsdLn46UXnA"]Eazy-E - Real Muthaphukkin G's - Uncensored - YouTube[/ame]

3MKM

xymUDB9.gif

Lol, couple of months ago the SMS spam wave made it to the local papers in my town. And I fucking live where polarbears would feel like home. The people who received these SMS:es got pretty confused and began to speculate what this kind of sorcery was, the spammers probably banked tons of cash as the verticle they used was pretty solid but shady enough to make the citizens believe it was "phone malware/virus".

228984_287873444652138_1527606835_n.jpg

739097790.jpg

Lol, couple of months ago the SMS spam wave made it to the local papers in my town. And I fucking live where polarbears would feel like home. The people who received these SMS:es got pretty confused and began to speculate what this kind of sorcery was, the spammers probably banked tons of cash as the verticle they used was pretty solid but shady enough to make the citizens believe it was "phone malware/virus".

Eskimos have interwebz now too!?!

Shit, you're opening up a whole new marketing demographic!

I hear HBWA has a "club a baby seal" mobile app offer, perfect for this demo!!