Frontpage hacked or april 1st joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah.. people are dumb and taking it seriously. Doh!

I put up a link to the temp index which is index2.php..

The Nambla idea was mine, and the Rob Halford pic was Brandon's. We were originally going to go with a lot more super gay/nambla shit, but all of those fake defaced "hacks" going around for today just made it too funny not to mock.

I would never have seen this had I not read this thread since I use a "New Posts" bookmark. Hilarious!

24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

Am I the only one that is sick of all these april fools - I'm closing down my blog / disaster has hit my blog / i've been hacked - pranks.

The sad reality is some of the blogs could do with shutting down mainly because they suck, so fuck off.

85% of the content these sites contain is regurgitated wank anyway. In fact I rather hope these wide-spread "i quit" pranks actually back fire and that indeed, the sites readership drops off sharply.

After encountering the 6th "I quit" blog posting I've now taken to saying fuck-it, I scratch that blog/site off the list.

Frankly, for many of these sites I was a drive-by reader anyway, if it wasn't immediately crap enough for me to not-visit I would go to a site and check if there was indeed anything interesting regularly

Self indulgent shit heads.

ScottDaMan said:
I would never have seen this had I not read this thread since I use a "New Posts" bookmark. Hilarious!
Yeah neither would have I :p Love the reference to all the members who are pissed at you or got banned :p

hahaha. That was awesome.

It actually fooled me for a minute, even though I knew it was April Fool's day.

Status
Not open for further replies.