Friend In Need

Rancor13

Chuuurrrp
Feb 27, 2008
I've had a good friend of mine for years building Toyota Supras. It's a car hes fallenl in love with and it's been so interesting watching him learn and grow with it.

He's taken all this to a point where he's good enough to perhaps get a vehicle of his in SEMA this year. He made it to the second round of voting for his chance to win a spot(big feat). I told him I would do him a favor and make a campaigning post for him here. I figured their just might be some tuner heads here that might get a real kick out of the car itself. I also told him to write some what of a personal letter to you guys with a little background on himself... here that is.
-----------

"My name is Tyler and I'm currently in a contest to be invited to show my Supra at Sema. Its a car I've been building since 2008, that quite literally had my blood sweat and tears into it. I've been to hell and back building this thing, many sleepless nights, many relationships lost, but also many great times and many new friends met.

It's been my dream to get a car I've built into SEMA so I can share all my hard work with people who share similar interests. If you guys could take a few seconds out of your day to help my reach a goal and dream I've had since I first started building cars in 2002 I would be very gratful. Voting ends at 12:00 noon pacific standard time. If I beat my opponent I move onto stage 3 tomorrow.

And if you're ever in AZ and want to check it out or go for a cruise, feel free to hit me up.

Best Regards,
Tyler"

Anyways here is the voting link should you care to help Tyler out. He and I would both appreciate it.

The voting options are on the right of this page along with all the details of the car it'self!

Check out this badass supra and vote here - Tyler Pflanz - PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds

Thanks guys!

Voted

...but that audio van is absolutely sick!

Zack Metts - PASMAG Tuner Battlegrounds

c94e234704268b9b7c3827562076d9cc.jpg

c7359ff6d1e900545139bdb93ce657f0.jpg

:small-smiley-026:

thanks guys he won this round thanks to your help! Hope he does well in round 3! Thanks a ton!

Him and his opponent had the highest amount of votes in the competition YET!

Thanks again

How was it even that close? 4th Gen turbo Supras are sick to begin with, yet alone modified.

Thanks for molesting on of my favorite modern classics. Fucking "Fast and Furious" has ruined the Supra. Can't find one now without bright orange paint and a spoiler you can see from fucking outer space.